Tepa Senior High school has qualified for the National Science and Maths Quiz (NSMQ) after a stunning performance Wednesday.
Not many schools have reached the 50 point mark in the qualifiers and Tepa has added their name to that list.
Their spirited performance has put them at par with the likes of Cape Coast giants St. Augustine’s College.
They finished their contest with 54 points, the same tally the Cape Coast-based school finished with.
Adventist SHS, Bantama may have qualified had they been paired with some other school but their 28 points were nothing close to making Tepa sweat for victory. Like other losers, they would have to watch from the sidelines.
St. Joseph's Senior High based in Bekwai and Sekyedumase SHTS also crushed out with eight and 12 points respectively.
In another contest, Obuasi Senior High and Technical School conquered their challengers with 31 points three higher than Agona SDA Senior High.
Serwaa Nyarko Girls' SHS lagged behind in the contest with 19 points at the end.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Church bans 'backpacks' over recent terror threat
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion