Management of Geddit Ghana has announced the winner of its maiden promotion which was started a few weeks ago.
Mr Jeff Kobby has won a VIP ticket to attend this weekend’s Vodafon Ghana Music Awards which will take place at the Accra International Conference Centre in Accra.
The winner participated in the Tower game through an online application which gives options to play games of their choice.
Geddit is a game flyer revolution in digital marketing and its primary target is to generate store or online traffic to help businesses to connect with consumers to get exciting results.
Consumers had the opportunity to play a game on different towers on the platform to win prizes.
In an interview, the Operations Manager of the company, Mr Alfred Ohene –Kuntor said Geddit has been used as a case study for over 400 brands across the globe.
He noted that the company, which was incorporated this year, has immense knowledge in digital marketing.
According to Mr Kuntor, the company owns ‘Geddit’, a new entertainment marketing platform which promises more fun for its valued consumers.
“Geddit is a revolution within digital marketing, it is a gamified marketing tool incorporated with the primary target of helping businesses generate stores or online traffic to connect with customers and brands,” he stated.
Geddit Ghana he noted, is poised to work closely with companies, institutions both, SMEs and individuals to improve quality marketing process by providing user-friendly education for increased patronage of advertising and marketing software targeting the entertainment industry.
The company’s vision is to make Geddit become a premium and premiere digital marketing tool in Africa and the World at large, with a name equal with quality, perfection and innovation.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- Aggressive seagulls keep couple hostage in their own home for six days
- Zongo chief takes on UEW Vice Chancellor over discord at university
- Video: Meet Sarafina, the 16-year-old anti-child marriage campaigner
- Paris planning flying taxis by 2024
- NSMQ2019 one-eighth stage: Day 1 thrills as KSTS, Porters are sent packing
- Special Feature on 1V1D: Complaints by communities gov’t should not ignore
- Archbishop Porter Girls bundled out of NSMQ2019
- Anas exposes ‘pastor’ allegedly forcing orphan to eat own poop
- Hotline Documentary: Killing our roses (III) – The Aftermath
- NSMQ2019: Presec restores contest to factory setting after R1 loss
- Water tariff goes up by 8%
- NSMQ2019: Pope John get KSTS revenge to qualify for quarterfinals
- 4 Gov’t officials in road crash; 3 in critical condition
- Photos: Down but not out, the traffic lights that direct nobody