The Chief Executive Officer of Dalex Finance, Ken Thompson on Saturday led a delegation from the company to visit and commiserate with the family of a staff who was murdered.
Noah Teye Appiah, a Sales Executive of the company was accosted and stabbed on Tuesday evening around the Kumasi Children’s Park in the Ashanti Region.
He was rushed to a nearby clinic and later transferred to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi.
Mr Teye Appiah, however, passed on Wednesday morning.
The Police say they are working hard to ensure that the perpetrators of the dastardly act are brought to book.
The company says they are liaising with the family to give Mr Teye Appiah a befitting burial.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Kumasi floods: One confirmed dead
- Make Tarkwa, Nkroful the Johannesburgs of Africa - Minister tells mining companies
- Chereponi: Renewed clashes claim one life as health workers flee
- CORRECTION: Amidu’s eligibility as Special Prosecutor: A-G ordered to file defence
- Accra floods: Akufo-Addo inspects dredging works
- Western regional minister, DCE dine with Free SHS students
- Special Prosecutor asked to explain fuel theft by staff
- Akufo-Addo must ensure no GMO in Ghana’s Agric agenda – FSG
- Photos: Eugene Arhin supports Muslims at Awutu Bawjiase
- Global Agric firm calls for increased investments in research
- Radio Gold, XYZ staff and others hit Accra streets over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour revives fear for lives, properties
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019