The Member of Parliament for Adentan Constituency, Yaw Buaben Asamoa has failed to retain his seat.
He lost to the NDC’s Adamu Ramadan.
The defeat of the Communication’s Director for the NPP adds to a tall list of constituencies the NDC has alleged to have flipped from the NPP.
Among other things, the Director of Elections for the NDC, Elvis Afriyie Ankrah at a press conference organized Tuesday dawn, had stated that the party already have 36 seats belonging to the NPP.
He has also alleged that the party’s presidential candidate, John Dramani Mahama will win the general polls.
He backed his assertion with a list of constituencies including Madina which has been won by the NDC Parliamentary Candidate.
Francis Xavier Sosu won against the NPP’s Abubakar Saddique Boniface.
While Mr. Sosu polled 61, 274, the Minister of State at the Office of the Vice President, Mr. Boniface had 46, 525.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
- I was traumatised by police sirens – Koku Anyidoho on his National Security experience
Former Elegant Resorts IT boss gets £500K in damages after hitting head on doorframe at work
23-year-old driver in court over sex with minor
Vodafone CEO, Director of Digital Transformation make list of 50 most influential corporate women in Africa
Voting should start at 7 am and end at 3 pm – EC proposes
Six-year-old girl rescued from Alajo storm drain
Be cautious of inherent risks of digital transformation – GCB MD
Government charged to mobilise domestic resources to deal with rising debt situation
Playback: Government addresses nation on Covid-19 vaccination Phase II
DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
Ghanaian-German Centre for Job launches ‘Ghana Job Fair’ to tackle youth unemployment
Teenage pregnancy surge as Upper East Region records 6,533 cases
We must protect each other against covid-19 – Imperial General Assurance MD
MUSIGA to set up new Election Committee – Ras Caleb
DSP Azugu being at post is a dereliction of duty on IGP’s part – Agalga
How to know when it’s time to end a toxic friendship