The Member of Parliament for Adentan Constituency, Yaw Buaben Asamoa has failed to retain his seat.
He lost to the NDC’s Adamu Ramadan.
The defeat of the Communication’s Director for the NPP adds to a tall list of constituencies the NDC has alleged to have flipped from the NPP.
Among other things, the Director of Elections for the NDC, Elvis Afriyie Ankrah at a press conference organized Tuesday dawn, had stated that the party already have 36 seats belonging to the NPP.
He has also alleged that the party’s presidential candidate, John Dramani Mahama will win the general polls.
He backed his assertion with a list of constituencies including Madina which has been won by the NDC Parliamentary Candidate.
Francis Xavier Sosu won against the NPP’s Abubakar Saddique Boniface.
While Mr. Sosu polled 61, 274, the Minister of State at the Office of the Vice President, Mr. Boniface had 46, 525.
- I feel victimised; what wrong have I done in this country? – Prof. Frimpong-Boateng
- #KenMustGo: Entire caucus would’ve to take a decision on Finance Minister – Majority Leader
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Assin North by-election: NPP elects Charles Opoku as parliamentary candidate
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- If I were a thief, I would’ve been one of the richest Ghanaians – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- I did my job; I tried to make Ghana a better place – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Woman dies after eating poisoned chocolates sent by her ex-boyfriend’s jealous lover
- Playback: Prof Frimpong-Boateng speaks about his arrest by Special Prosecutor
- Jamie Foxx’s rep responds to conspiracy that COVID-19 vaccine caused hospitalisation
- You need to understand the language in a rap song to enjoy it – Wiyaala
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Mother arrested for assaulting 4-year-old child at Yeji
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- Urban Roads Department to patch potholes on Kumasi roads in four weeks
- 2023 U-23 AFCON: Kamaldeen, Nuamah headline Black Meteors squad
- Tupac Shakur receives posthumous Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- School Feeding Programme: GH¢1.20 per child can’t provide nutritious meals – Public health expert
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- I bought a new camera to shoot ‘Awieye Pa’ video – Empress Gifty
- 2023 U23 AFCON: Black Meteors depart Monday
- Stop attacking us when you have no grounds – EC cautions NDC
- World Oceans Day: Ghana’s Fisheries Alliance platform calls for promotion of environmental and ecological sustainability use of ocean resources