On our usual Throwback Thursday which puts the spotlight on the great events, activity of old, Myjoyonline.com is reproducing a blog post by Alfa Shaban, an old student of St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School.
Shaban, a muslim in a catholic school takes readers through his life at Aquinas and how he was able to study peacefully in what could easily have been a major clash in religious beliefs.
His post could not have been published at a better time when Joy FM is preparing feverishly for the upcoming Joy FM’s Old Skuulz Reunion which has been rescheduled to December 2, 2017.
Click the link to enjoy Shaban’s post, a muslim-roman catholic and my ‘holy’ days at St Thomas Aquinas.
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- The semi-detonated grenade of phones in our jails
- Open letter to Bishop Dag Heward-Mills: Apologise for insulting our pain
- Should the police wait until constitutional amendment?
- How Ghana made itself the African home for a return of the black diaspora
- Reality Zone with Vicky Wireko: Accra sky train – we are on the move
- War against God?
- Dr. Kojo Asante writes: Government won’t come to a halt if you pass RTI
- Narrowing the inequality gap by investing in Agriculture
- Why is it so hard for you to love me?
- Keta cats chase dogs awayyy!
- Tax reforms in the 2019 budget: key features we must observe
- Till death do us part: Little consideration for the other road users
- Cyber Security Month Celebration in Perspective
- Mobile Money: Communication or banking service?
- We need more women at the forefront of Nation-building