It is amazing how we major in most minor subjects and pay attention to details that we don't necessarily need in life.
We examine petty subjects with high emotions.
So here we are, with a society that is clearly dishonest, very selfish, disregards life and worse of all, a great number of us have already hit the self-denial button.
Ask yourself why and how did we get here?
After the airing of Raymond Acquah’s "Who Killed the Judges", there have been two schools of thought.
Some say ‘well done, it was good and informative’, while others say ‘it was a waste of time with nothing new. Well, let sleeping dogs lie, don't open old wounds.’
But I am sure, that you want to know my opinion on this matter.
Tune in tonight and join In the discussion.
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV
I have a very strong opinion today.
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- Samson’s Take: Guns, more guns
- Okudzeto Ablakwa writes on cancelling AU holiday
- Message from the Morning Man
- Snail slaps goat
- The vulnerable elites: The story of Ghanaian bankers
- Opinion: Why banks in Ghana must continue to collaborate amidst competition
- The Schengen Agreement – What you must know
- André Ayew has earned his place, cut him some slack
- Elizabeth Ohene writes: Reduced to a wreck on the street
- Ghana-IMF relations: Time for regular health checks of the economy
- A musical feud carried too far
- 20 Years of traditional diplomacy and conflict resolution
- This was noblest African of them all - Celebrating treasures of J.H. Kwabena Nketia
- Words that never die: Remember your creator in the days of your youth
- What if Cape Coast was without a castle: self portrait of a town that has gone 'bonkers'?