It is amazing how we major in most minor subjects and pay attention to details that we don't necessarily need in life.
We examine petty subjects with high emotions.
So here we are, with a society that is clearly dishonest, very selfish, disregards life and worse of all, a great number of us have already hit the self-denial button.
Ask yourself why and how did we get here?
After the airing of Raymond Acquah’s "Who Killed the Judges", there have been two schools of thought.
Some say ‘well done, it was good and informative’, while others say ‘it was a waste of time with nothing new. Well, let sleeping dogs lie, don't open old wounds.’
But I am sure, that you want to know my opinion on this matter.
Tune in tonight and join In the discussion.
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV
I have a very strong opinion today.
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- Isaac Dogboe shall rise again
- From Adidome to Harvard: A young man's rise from obscurity to the world’s best universities
- A path towards a stable democracy in Togo and Ghanaian intervention
- Medical drones good, but no stakeholder engagement bad
- Is Griffon crying over spilt milk? Norvan’s Take
- The Presidency and Mahama's bid for 2020
- Promoting domestic tourism: The Responsibility of Every Ghanaian
- Omane Boamah writes: Deliver us from drones that can drown Ghanaians
- Here come the influence peddlers around the President…
- MANASSEH WRITES: Akufo-Addo’s gov’t ordered Yvonne Nelson’s dress for Joselyn Dumas
- MANASSEH’S FOLDER: The GNPC kickback and the AU Convention on illicit enrichment
- Kufuor and reconciliation of history
- What secret plot lies behind John Mahama’s second coming?
- Professor Gyimah-Boadi’s acceptance speech at ASA Awards
- Save The Earth: It's The Only Planet With Chocolate!