It is amazing how we major in most minor subjects and pay attention to details that we don't necessarily need in life.
We examine petty subjects with high emotions.
So here we are, with a society that is clearly dishonest, very selfish, disregards life and worse of all, a great number of us have already hit the self-denial button.
Ask yourself why and how did we get here?
After the airing of Raymond Acquah’s "Who Killed the Judges", there have been two schools of thought.
Some say ‘well done, it was good and informative’, while others say ‘it was a waste of time with nothing new. Well, let sleeping dogs lie, don't open old wounds.’
But I am sure, that you want to know my opinion on this matter.
Tune in tonight and join In the discussion.
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV
I have a very strong opinion today.
Have your say
More Opinion Headlines
- Letter to Education Minister: Online PhDs are not fake
- AWW Commission: CODEO must come clean
- Samson’s Take: Demos since police lost power of secret injunctions
- Julius Kwesi Hamenoo writes...On the altar of God
- Unpacking the polls: Nigeria edition ( part 1)
- MANASSEH WRITES: Let’s rename Ashanti Region and collapse Brong Ahafo Region
- The soldier who fears the gun
- A dose of TRUTH: The Transport Minister’s failure
- WHAT THE LAW SAYS: On the verdict of a Commission of Inquiry
- Study: The effects of the use of mobile phones on second cycle students in Ghana
- Sex is overhyped
- A love letter to my Valentine
- Don’t reduce 4-year university education; it’s not 3 years everywhere in the world
- Simpa Panyin: Kweku Atta is taking state assets as his share of the spoils of war
- The craze for football is crazy!