Black Stars head coach, Otto Addo, has named his squad for the upcoming 2023 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers as well as the four-nation tournament to be held in Japan.
The Otto Addo-led technical team, which was announced on Tuesday night released a 33-man squad for next week’s AFCON qualifiers with the Black Stars also taking part in Kirin Super Cup.
Andre Ayew returns to the squad after missing out on the FIFA World Cup playoff game against Nigeria due to serving his two-match ban.
There is a place also for Mubarak Wakaso and Kamaldeen Sulemana while Jonathan Mensah also makes a return to the team.
From the Ghana Premier League, Bechem United’s Augustine Okrah and Hearts of Oak’s Daniel Afriyie Barnieh are called up for the international break.
Ghana hosts Madagascar on matchday one of the qualifiers before playing Central African Republic four days later.
Otto Addo will then lead the team to a four-nation tournament in Japan.
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford
- Premier League: Ten-man Man City beat Nottingham Forest despite Rodri red card
- Ghanaian musicians die paupers; GHAMRO, MUSIGA are a mess – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Policeman sits on the floor to plead with demonstrators to unblock roads
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Let’s tread cautiously as investigations continue – Domelevo
- UEFA awards Mohammed Kudus’ second goal to him after initially declaring it own goal against Backa Topola
- Cecilia Dapaah case: People must guard against contempt in commentary – Gary Nimako