Black Stars head coach, Otto Addo, has named his squad for the upcoming 2023 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers as well as the four-nation tournament to be held in Japan.
The Otto Addo-led technical team, which was announced on Tuesday night released a 33-man squad for next week’s AFCON qualifiers with the Black Stars also taking part in Kirin Super Cup.
Andre Ayew returns to the squad after missing out on the FIFA World Cup playoff game against Nigeria due to serving his two-match ban.
There is a place also for Mubarak Wakaso and Kamaldeen Sulemana while Jonathan Mensah also makes a return to the team.
From the Ghana Premier League, Bechem United’s Augustine Okrah and Hearts of Oak’s Daniel Afriyie Barnieh are called up for the international break.
Ghana hosts Madagascar on matchday one of the qualifiers before playing Central African Republic four days later.
Otto Addo will then lead the team to a four-nation tournament in Japan.
- Jackie Appiah trends on Twitter as video of posh Trassaco mansion pops up
- Drama as Nigerian lawyer dresses as native doctor to Supreme Court
- Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
- National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
- Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
- Enimil Ashon: Osafo Maafo taking NPP to opposition?￼￼
- Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
- 18 dead in mass break-in to Spanish enclave
- Empress Gifty’s grandmother passes on
- Playback: Newsfile discusses accountability surrounding National Cathedral, Covid-19 expenditure
2022 MTN FA Cup final: the five key players to watch
Take steps to prevent torture during operations – CHRAJ to Security Agencies
Tonto Dikeh nominated as running mate to Rivers State governorship candidate
Make youth development in peace a priority – UN Peace Ambassador to African leaders
Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
National Cathedral: Board of Trustees must also be blamed for infractions – Antwi-Bosiako
Over 1000 Nigeriens repatriated – Gender Ministry
Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
All issues raised about National Cathedral will be addressed – Dr John Kumah
National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
Suspects held over Nigeria church massacre
Uncle Ebo’s ‘I slept with your wife’ shows today at the National Theatre
National Cathedral: Let us explore $50m cost option – Martin Kpebu
National Cathedral construction should not be under Monuments Board – Martin Kpebu