Chief Executive Officer of African Most Beautiful USA (AMBUSA) Nana Akosua Nkrumah Adasa III has paid a courtesy call on former president John Agyekum Kufuor at his residence.
The visit was led by actor Samuel Seth Karikari popularly known as Koofori who is the event coordinator of the pageant.
The 2022 ABUSA queens, Laurie Fonhoue (winner) and Angel Kissiedu ( 2nd runner-up) who have been in Ghana for a few days to do charity work were very excited to meet with the ex-president.
The statesman welcomed the entourage and encouraged the young ladies to be bold and pursue their dreams to become great leaders in the future.
Mr Kuffour also commended the Abofrem Area Foundation for organising the pageant in the USA to showcase the African culture to the rest of the world.
The delegation presented a gift to the former president.
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Playback: PM Express discuss whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- And LPG flames its furnaces; the most potent third force?
- Education Ministry assures to fix all SHS infrastructural challenges
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure
- Ghanaian youth entering into entrepreneurial roles commendable – CARDIFF ANALYTICA CEO
- MTN Ghana cut digital sod for ICT hub construction
- Parliament’s Education Committee to investigate UG’s refusal to reinstate Commonwealth Hall residents