Thursday’s nights Business Edition of PM Express will be hosting the Finance Minister, Ken Ofori-Atta.
The Minister will be clearing the air on the progress in securing the International Monetary Fund which is critical to reviving the country’s economy.
He will also discuss some of the difficulties the government is having in obtaining the programme.
Join in the conversation:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Ama Ata Aidoo’s iconic 1987 interview that shook the world
- SIM card deactivation: Crowds besiege NIA centres for Ghana Card
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- AngloGold incident: 79 illegal miners out of underground mine
- Sleep well Aunty Ama Ata Aidoo and Thank You, Trudy
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Six women rescued in Nigeria ‘baby factory’ raid
- Theophilus Acheampong: Ghana and the IMF have struck a deal, but hard choices lie ahead
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Nigeria’s fuel subsidy: How the new president has shocked the nation
- Debt ceiling deal: US House overwhelmingly passes bill
- The Truman Show: Has a film ever predicted the future so accurately?
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- WAMI partners EMTECH Solutions to modernize fintech regulatory frameworks across West African Monetary Zone
- Ukraine war: Children die in new missile attack on Kyiv
- IMF should ask government how it has managed natural resources – Dr. Ashigbey
- Why the ‘back-up career’ is moving further out of reach
- People of Bawku admonished to give peace a chance