The US Vice President, Kamala Harris touched down on the shores of Ghana on a three-day official visit.
As part of her itinerary, she met with President Akufo-Addo.
The leaders discussed issues that would deepen the bilateral relations between the two countries.
In this regard, JoyNews’ PM Express discussed the benefits Ghana can gain from the US-Ghana relations.
Join in the discussion:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- 16 feared dead, over 40 injured in Gomoa Okyereko accident on Accra-Cape Coast highway
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- UBA Ghana shares its rich culture on Africa Day
- Supreme Court convicts NDC’s Kpessa Whyte for contempt
- Photos: Teshie residents demonstrate over poor roads
- Teshie residents demonstrate to demand better roads
- ‘Our roads look like galamsey sites’ – Angry Teshie residents protest deplorable roads
- NPP rejects ¢50k cheque from Bawumia Fun Club
- T-bills auction: Government to borrow ¢2.08bn this week
- Chairman Wontumi: “We’ve ‘conglomerated’ here for… commencement of Suame Interchange, not cutting sod”
- FIFA U20 World Cup: Three African teams qualify to Round of 16, Senegal lose out
- King Charles III looks forward to a stronger UK and Nigeria friendship as Tinubu takes office
- Bond market: Trading volume declines 27.6%; market activity vibrant
- AO Holdings and Microsoft to empower Ghanaian NPOs with innovative solutions
- Learn your trade, don’t force a move from Ajax – Liverpool legend advises Ghana star Mohammed Kudus
- Let’s keep the bond between Muslims and the Manhyia Palace – Otumfuo
- Pressure mounts on cedi; loses 9% in value to dollar last week
- Deputy Foreign Minister pays tribute to UN Peacekeepers