A barber at Kasoa Walatu received the beatings of his life after he was sighted with a police officer’s daughter.
Denis Authur, 24, told Adom News he lent his MP3 player to the quartermaster of Kasoa District Police Command’s daughter.
Upon returning the item, he said the officer followed his daughter on suspicion that she is in an amorous relationship with him.
When the officer got there, he threatened the barber to end the relationship, which they said was non-existent.
At around 11:pm, the barber said the uniformed police officer returned, and without any provocation started attacking him.
Thereafter, he was transferred to the police station where he spent the night, coupled with more assaults.
The slaps and beatings have left him with a severe headache and a swollen left eye.
- Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
- We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
- CID probes 53 schools over alleged corruption in school feeding programme
- Kwabena Agyepong’s NPP membership re-instated
- Manu, who delayed Ghana’s 4x100m baton, had never received a baton before – Coach
- #NSMQ2021: Mfantsiman Girls SHS dumped for the third time in a row at regional championships
- Family sues Daasebre Oti Boateng for failing to replace a statue he destroyed
- Students of Takoradi Technical University reject certificate
- Customs driver jailed for selling official vehicle
- SALL kicks against EC’s decision to amend C.I. for them to vote in 2024
Italian woman accidentally given six shots of Covid-19 vaccine
Drake is Billboard’s Artist of the Decade, will receive honor at 2021 Billboard Music Awards
We’ll work for food security reserves – ECOWAS
Pandemic could lead to more child obesity, WHO Europe office warns
French court fines, sentences Oppong Weah’s son for reckless partying
Salifu Ibrahim not being swayed by man of the match awards
SYND-Ghana backs Lands Ministry’s fight against exploitation of forest reserves
‘I left home so I can take care of my family,’ – A ‘kayayo’ on why she is on the streets
Make a deliberate effort to own a copy of the 1992 Constitution – NCCE
Parliament to reconvene on May 25 to commence second meeting
Dr Mavis Owureku Asare: Wesley Girls’ no fast policy is not about religion
NSMQ 2021: Tamasco and 3 others secure tickets to Accra on day one of Northern Regional qualifiers
Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Craig Murray jailed for contempt in the UK
Even though it hurts to see you with her, I’m genuinely happy for you
To my ex-lover that I can’t move on from