Ghana’s leading telecommunications network, MTN, has once more shown faith with the domestic football system by powering the FA Cup.
Having been without a sponsor between 2002 and 2010, the FA Cup was in danger of losing its luster, until 2011 when the MTN FA Cup partnership was born.
Since then, there have been unforgettable moments and this year has been no exception.
Find below the best photos from the quarterfinal games played in the last week. This weekend, we see some more compelling football with two semis on Sunday.
- Finding middle ground: The Debate on Disbanding Student-led Traditional and Ritual Practices in Ghanaian Universities
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens faced challenges before Rwanda game – Nora Hauptle
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens beating Rwanda 7-0 satisfying – Nora Hauptle
- Deputy NPA CEO receives 2023 Leadership Excellence Award
- Guinean cycles across six countries for spot at Egypt’s Al-Azhar University
- Venezuela sends 11,000 troops to retake prison
- Poland to stop supplying weapons to Ukraine over grain row
- EC can go to court if it feels frustrated by parliament regarding CI – Andy Appiah-Kubi
- EC doesn’t need a new law to decentralise limited voter registration – Dafeamekpor
- Explore the option of becoming self-employed – NSS boss urges personnel
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demo: Organisers duly served court process through their lawyers – Police
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now!
- King Mohammed VI chairs meeting devoted to reconstruction program for disaster-stricken regions
- Arsenal cruise to 4-0 win over PSV on Champions League return
- Bayern defeat Manchester United in seven-goal thriller