The Damongo MP, Samuel Abu Jinapor has commissioned a Member of Parliament office complex for the constituency.
The fabricated 40foot container office is to create an avenue for the constituents to contact their representative at the legislative arm of government “regardless of their political affiliation”.
As the elected representative of the Damongo constituency, the Lands and Natural Resources Minister said he “will continue to work for a united Damongo which welcomes all and sundry.”
Mr Jinapor pledged to create the space for constituents to reach out to him in order for him to fully appreciate their concerns, preoccupations, and aspirations.
“In many cases, a simple audience, without more, makes a lot of difference to the ordinary constituent. This, I believe an MP’s Office will help facilitate.
“Also, until such time that we are able to build a befitting Community Centre, this office will serve as a free Centre for all social events,” Mr Jinapor wrote on his Facebook timeline.
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Contact NCA if you are without Ghana Card and your SIM has been deactivated – Ursula
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- Prof Frimpong Boateng is a role model for fighting ‘galamsey’, follow his examples – German Ambassador urges Ghanaians
- Special Prosecutor is guest on Newsfile on Saturday, June 10
- Unemployment in Ghana is highest among female youth – ISSER report reveals alarming disparities
- GrEEn project plants 2,000 trees in Ashanti and Western regions
- Asantehene leads tree planting in Kumasi as part of Green Ghana Day initiative
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid
- We need to join forces in fighting deforestation in Ghana – German Ambassador urges government
- Photos from burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame
- Karpowership and TTU give Subri River Reserve life with tree planting exercise
- SDGs Advisory Unit partners with Forestry Commission to plant 1000 seedlings
- Sudan rivals agree 24-hour truce, Saudi Arabia says
- Burkina Faso offers bounty for 20 ‘wanted terrorists’