The second edition of the Joy Sports Fifa FaceOff has been slated for Saturday, September 5, 2020.
Following the first edition at the beginning of August which saw a match-up between Asante Kotoko’s Danlad Ibrahim and Hearts of Oak’s Richard Attah, another set of players will thrill audiences with more of the same.
Saturday’s event is sponsored by DaybyDay Men range of skincare products, marketed in Ghana by Dream Cosmetics.
“We are excited to partner Joy Sports for this FaceOff. We monitored the buzz created by the inaugural event, and we are sure this one will even be better,” said a representative of Dream Cosmetics.
The lineup of players include two Ghana Premier League players and a fast rising star in Ghana music.
The event will be held from 2pm at the premises of Joy FM in Kokomlemle, Accra.
Commenting on the upcoming competition, reigning champion Danlad Ibrahim noted that it had given him unexpected exposure.
“The gaming community is big, and I felt good knowing that people all around the world were tuned in to follow us when we played,” he tells Joy Sports.
“I’m looking forward to this one and may the best player win!” he added.
The Joy Sports Fifa FaceOff will be streamed live on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Final year JHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
- DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Assin North MP’s case: Amaliba files motion to withdraw as lawyer
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwesi Aning
- Ghana’s democracy is veering into the arena of anarchy and tyranny – Koku Anyidoho
Government will improve GMet Services – Communications Minister
Chelsea beat Leicester to boost Champions League hopes
Manchester City must improve for the Champions League final – Guardiola after Brighton loss
Man Utd’s draw at home to Fulham a “wake-up call” – Solskjaer
Karim Benzema in France Euro 2020 squad after almost six-year absence
State authorities must end brutalities against journalists – PPP
Not using a Hijab while playing football felt weird – Anatu Sadat
Ghana Health Service investigate suspected waterborne disease in Bunbuazio community
Mysterious calabash found in over 70-year-old tree at Tema
Decathlon Ghana to open largest sports store in Accra
Ghana chosen as “case study” for African countries in ensuring digital safety
Ambulance Service CEO worried over concentration of ambulances in cities to the detriment of rural areas
SIM cards re-registration comment by Bawumia ill-informed, highly naive – Minority Leader
NPP Coordinator condemns alleged forceful removal of DCOP Opare Addo from office
Ablekuma Central Assembly warns against building without permits