Obaapanin Rebecca Achiaa
(a.k.a. Akua Donkor)
The death is announced of Obaapanin Rebecca Achiaa (a.k.a. Akua Donkor) on Sunday, October 5, 2014 at Atonsu, Kumasi. She was 98.
She was the mother of Pastor (Prof) Brempong Owusu-Antwi, Vice- Chancellor of Adventist University of Africa, Hdqts. in Kenya and former Vice President of Valley View University, Oyibi, Accra; Dr. Mike Opoku Antwi, New York; Dr. Flora Antwi, New York; Adwoa Konadu, Accra; Akua Afriyie, Accra; Gifty Nsiah Oduroh, New York; Olivia Nsia, Kumasi; Norah Owusu, Kumasi; Yaw Owusu Ansah, Accra and 33 grandchildren.
She was the sister of Abusuapanin Kwame Kyei and Obaapanin Yaa Fowaa I.
Burial service of Obaapanin Rebecca Achiaa (a.k.a. Akua Donkor) will take place at the Ahinsan SDA Church, Kumasi at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, December 14, 2014.
Funeral rites will follow immediately after the Burial Service at the Ahinsan SDA Church Grounds, Kumasi.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)
- Dr. Lawrence Oware Gyekye
- DAVID KOFI LARBI SNR
- BEAUTY ANNIE TORGORMEY
- Antonio Quarshie-Awusa