Rapper Meek Mill and Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale will record a song for the latter’s upcoming mixtape Land of Africa.
This comes after a snippet of Beyonce’s Already which features Shatta Wale went viral.
A verified Instagram account dedicated to publishing news about the award-winning American rapper posted the news during the weekend.
“Seems #shattawale may have a record featuring #meekmill to be on his next mixtape for Land of Africa 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 If so it’s gonna be a bop 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥,” the post read.
- Ghana Gas Company commences hospital construction at UENR
- ‘We kept doing what Moyes taught us’ – Mohammed Kudus explains West Ham’s comeback win
- Every eligible voter will be captured – EC Chair assures
- NPP is best party to develop Ghana – COP Alex Mensah
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Unleashing terror squad on peaceful protesters shameful, unacceptable – Minority to police
- Kwabena Owusu scores for Ferencvaros in win over Cukaricki
- Bernard Tekpetey provides two assists as Ludogorets thump Spartak Trnava
- Baba Rahman provides assist as PAOK beat HJK in five-goal thriller
- Mohammed Kudus scores to inspire West Ham to comeback win over Backa Topola
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Derogatory captioning of Presidency by organisers unacceptable – Richard Ahiagbah
- 45 Ghanaian start-ups under AfriConEU project exposed to African market opportunities
- Official statement announcing Dr Sam Ankrah’s candidacy for President
- South Africa: Ninety schoolchildren given ‘cannabis muffins’
- DDEP: Ghanaians affected by “Technical Haircut” – Dr. Adu Anane Antwi
- Losing our father was the price we paid for Ghana’s independence – Samia Nkrumah