Audio By Carbonatix
Liverpool's International Slavery Museum has cut ties with the company run by Sir David Adjaye but it will still use his design for its redevelopment.
Adjaye Associates had led the architectural design of the museum's £57m plans.
It follows reports in the Financial Times (FT) three women had accused Sir David of sexual assault and harassment.
He has previously denied the allegations.
Three women, all previously employed by Sir David, have accused him of different forms of "exploitation," the FT said, and have claimed their dealings with him had disrupted their careers and caused serious mental distress.
Earlier this year, he admitted he had "entered into relationships which though entirely consensual, blurred the boundaries between my professional and personal lives," adding, "I am deeply sorry."

In July it was announced the 56-year-old would no longer be working on the UK's Holocaust memorial or advising London's mayor.
The Ghanaian-British architect has previously designed landmark buildings ranging from the National Museum of African American History and Culture, in Washington DC, to the Nobel Peace Centre, in Oslo.
National Museums Liverpool confirmed in a statement it had terminated its contract with Adjaye Associates (AA). The museum will continue to use Sir David's design.
"We would like to thank the AA team who have worked hard to bring the International Slavery Museum and Maritime Museum transformation project, to a developed design stage," the statement said.
"We remain committed to the project as we continue to build on the momentum already established and intend to start an accelerated tender procurement for new architects in the coming weeks."
Adjaye Associates declined to comment.
Latest Stories
-
No break-in, no theft at Ashaiman showroom – Hisense Ghana clarifies
31 minutes -
This Saturday on Newsfile: Attack on free speech and return of GN Bank
52 minutes -
The evidence before High Court continues to expose weakness of the Republic’s case against Wontumi
55 minutes -
I recommended Haruna and Muntaka for ministerial roles — Asiedu Nketia
1 hour -
The Cost of Macroeconomic Stabilization: An Analysis of the Bank ofGhana’s 2025 Financial Deficit
2 hours -
Haruna Iddrisu takes a subtle jibe at Asiedu Nketia’s ‘Thank You Tour’
2 hours -
GSA, PTB donate 50 calibrated weighing scales to Techiman traders on World Metrology Day
2 hours -
US says temporary visa holders should leave to apply for Green Cards
2 hours -
Asiedu Nketia pledges stronger welfare support for former NDC executives
3 hours -
NDC parliamentary leadership reshuffle secured 2024 election victory – Asiedua Nketiah
4 hours -
Agbodza visits Adaklu-Helekpe mudslide victims, warns of more danger around mountain
4 hours -
TTAG urge government’s urgent action on recruitment and postings
4 hours -
World Vision Ghana brings joy to Wa West children with mass birthday celebration
4 hours -
Health Ministry announces mop-up exercise for validation and posting of health professionals
4 hours -
GoldBod wins community backing for responsible mining support program in Ashanti Region
4 hours