According to the songstress, she was coerced by her fans to wish her now-married ex-boyfriend as a sign of a positive relationship between them.
To make her fans happy, Sister Derby decided to use a picture she and Medikal took while they were together and a caption to prove there is no bad blood between them despite how ugly their relationship ended.
“My fans were giving me pressure to wish him so I did it for my fans to be happy. Besides, it was his birthday and we are not enemies; I don’t hold grudges, I don’t keep negativity.
“Birthday is different from marriage and I know his birth date so wishing him was not a bad idea. I searched through my laptop and that was the cutest picture of us so I decided to use it,” she defended in an interview with Okay FM.
To Sister Derby, since she did not call Medikal ‘bae or boo’ or a lover, she does not see any negativity with her post and holds no remorse.
She added that if she was invited to the ‘Medifui’ wedding, she would have graced the occasion to prove she has left everything behind and Medikal is indeed the ‘sweet ex’ she described him as.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- Singer kicks fan for touching her inappropriately
- ‘The system has failed us again’ – Father of 12-year-old who died due to unavailability of ambulance service
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- Police await final report on 2-year-old boy sacrificed by father
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
GOtv launches M-Net Movies Pop-up channel to celebrate African film
Ghana’s democracy is veering into the arena of anarchy and tyranny – Koku Anyidoho
Protect your rich cultural heritage – France Ambassador to Ghana tells Ghanaians
Naomi Campbell, 50, welcomes first child
Bright Philip Donkor: Ejura prison; The Church of Pentecost is a first class cooperate citizen
Residents of Abrokyire carry woman in labour on wooden door due to poor road
Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
Good governance hinges on the rule of law – NCCE
10 year old boy dies after eating poisoned khebab meant for woman’s ex-lover
My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
Ex-Doe and I got rich because of our beef – Rapper Chicago
6,000 university staff workers lay down tools
AABN donates 100 copies of entrepreneurship manual to DTI Community Innovation Business Community
EBID Grants $50m facility to Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited
I sing from the heart – Kofi Kinaata opens up on songwriting skills