Ghana winger Thomas Agyepong has joined Dutch side NAC Breda on loan for a second successive season.
The Premiership side believe the former Black Starlets captain will be best suited to continue his development at the Dutch side.
With Leroy Sane, Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne, David Silva, Gabriel Jesus and new signing Bernando Silva all capable of occupying positions down the flanks, the minutes needed for his development was certainly going reduced.
The high flying winger made 14 Eredivise appearances last season scoring a goal and an assist which earned him a call up to the Black Stars.
He went ahead to make his Black Stars debut in June as he played the entire duration in Ghana’s 5-0 African Cup of Nations Qualifier win over Ethiopia.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Mohamed Salah named BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd 'far' from being built in my image
- Active football in Ghana to resume next month
- Coca-Cola Minigolf League: Six clubs set for finals
- Eunice Beckmann to hold charity event for street kids in Accra
- Full list of revised shortlists for 2018 CAF Awards
- Partey fails to make Caf 10-man shortlist for Footballer of the Year award
- Egypt FA in U-turn over 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- WTA gives increased protection for returning mothers on tour for 2019
- Morocco decide against 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- UCL: Real Madrid suffer record home loss to CSKA Moscow
- Man City forward Sterling named Premier League player of the month
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi