Morocco have extended the contract of their head coach Herve Renard until February 2022, according to the country's football federation.
Renard, 49, who took charge of the Atlas Lions in February 2016, helped Morocco reach the 2018 World Cup finals this month - their first since 1998.
The French tactician has been set the targets of winning the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon as well as qualifying for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
"Renard's contract guarantees him to work under the best conditions until 2022 and with different objectives," said federation chief Fouzi Lekjaa.
"By agreeing the deal we are demonstrating our faith in Renard beyond the World Cup.
"We are saying that we believe that Renard is the right man to take us forward."
Renard has fulfilled his previous mandates as Atlas Lions boss by qualifying and reaching the 2017 Cup of Nations quarterfinals, as well as sealing a place at next year's World Cup in Russia.
Renard led Ivory Coast to the Africa Cup of Nations title in 2015, three years after winning it with Zambia.
After his Nations Cup victory with the Elephants, he left to take over at French club Lille in May but was sacked just a few months later.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Serie A: Higuain sent off as Juventus win at AC Milan
- Ligue 1: Cavani hits hat-trick as PSG thrash Monaco
- La Liga: Real Madrid beat Celta to narrow Barca lead
- Copa Libertadores final: River Plate earn draw at Boca Juniors in thrilling first leg
- 2018 AWCON: Ghana beat South Africa in final warm-up game
- Inter Allies mar Hearts of Oak birthday to win Anniversary Cup
- Man City claim deserved derby victory over Man Utd
- Mkhitaryan rescues Arsenal against Wolves
- Messi returns but Barca beaten at home by rampant Betis
- McDan Group takes boxing to Tamale
- Liverpool make hard work of victory over struggling Fulham
- Host Ghana name final squad for 2018 AWCON