Black Stars captain, Asamoah Gyan has ventured into the production of water with the introduction of sachet water on to the Ghanaians market.
The footballer has stepped up his game making investments in businesses which resonates with the public.
Dubbed Paradise Pac drinking water, Asamoah is certain it will rival popular ones like Ice pack, mobile water, Special Ice among many others.
On his Instagram page, the all-time leading top scorer of Ghana with over 50 goals, posted an advert to promote the ‘pure water’ as it is popularly called.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Last month, Gyan acquired a license from the Government of Ghana to operate an airline in the country and the 31-year-old Turkey based forward also has a boxing promotional firm to his name.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi
- Moura’s late goal in Barcelona takes Tottenham through to last 16
- Salah goal sends Liverpool into Champions League last 16
- StanChart launches “Stand Red Campaign”
- Yaya Toure leaves Olympiakos after three months
- Injured Man City midfielder Silva out for 'a few weeks'
- 'I've always liked Real Madrid!' - Hazard hints at Chelsea exit
- T.I AMASS win Ashanti Regional Inter-Schools Soccer championship
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling
- Isaac Dogboe: Of poor preparation, a battering and lame excuses
- Evans Aryee 'dethrone' Dimpson Doodo of number one squash spot
- Akufo-Addo commissions Lord’s Wembley Plus mini stadium
- Ronaldo challenges Messi to join him in Italy