England will play Netherlands in the semifinals of the UEFA Nations League, while Portugal, who host the tournament, take on Switzerland.
World Cup semifinalists England will face Netherlands in Guimaraes on June 6, a day after the other tie is played in Porto.
The final and third-place playoff will take place on June 9.
England qualified for the finals of the inaugural tournament after topping Group 4 of League A, ousting Spain and Croatia to secure qualification.
Netherlands progressed from Group 1, which saw them finish above the last two world champions in Germany and France.
European champions Portugal held off competition in Group 3 from Italy and Poland to secure their spot at the finals, and Switzerland produced a remarkable 5-2 win over Belgium to top Group 2, which also featured Iceland.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko beat Hearts on penalties to reach finals
- Ghana 0-0 South Africa: Black Stars players rated
- Chelsea confirm departure of Maurizio Sarri to Juventus
- Pogba: I’m thinking of a new challenge
- Fury stops Schwarz in second round of heavyweight fight
- Hearts v Kotoko tactics: How Phobians can beat marginally superior Porcupines
- Colombia beat Messi's Argentina at Copa America
- Ukraine win Under-20 World Cup with final win over South Korea
- 2019 AFCON: Sadio Mane suspended for Senegal's opening match
- 'I wish team well in Egypt' – Majeed Waris backs Ghana despite omission
- 2019 AFCON: Ghana end pre-tourney prep with goalless South Africa draw
- Ghana set for World Minigolf Cup in Sweden
- Argentina impressed by Messi's desire to end trophy heartache
- Chelsea would have to pay Derby £4m to secure Lampard as boss
- Multimedia secures radio rights for TOTAL AFCON2019 coverage