Lionel Messi scored his 400th La Liga goal as Barcelona beat Eibar at the Nou Camp to regain their five-point lead at the top of the table.
Messi, the all-time leading scorer in the Spanish top flight, finished into the bottom corner for Barca's second.
The landmark goal comes in the Argentine's 435th league game.
Luis Suarez earlier put Barca in front by finishing a fine team move before tucking in his side's third in the second half.
Messi, who becomes the first player to score 400 goals in just one of Europe's top five leagues, could have scored a second but he shot straight at Eibar goalkeeper Asier Riesgo from the edge of the box.
The victory takes Barcelona five points clear of second-placed Atletico Madrid.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Juventus win eighth successive Serie A title
- Monte Carlo Masters: Fognini stuns Nadal to reach final
- Jeffrey Schlupp's Afcon in doubt after ankle injury
- Tennis: McDan ITF World Tour launched
- Man City hold on against Tottenham to go top
- Monte Carlo Masters: Djokovic loses to Medvedev, Nadal into semi-finals
- #JoyFPL: Last double game week could save season
- Messi already deserves the next Ballon d'Or – Rivaldo
- AFCON 2019: Ghana's squad is 98% decided, says coach Kwesi Appiah
- 'It'll be tough but Liverpool can beat Barca' - Milner
- Ajax get Champions League boost as Eredivisie games postponed
- Superb Lacazette free-kick takes Arsenal into Europa League last four
- Chelsea hold off spirited Slavia Prague to reach Europa League semi-finals
- Monte Carlo Masters: Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal through
- Professional footballers to boycott social media for 24 hours in racism protest