Chelsea forward Callum Hudson-Odoi was coy on his future when asked after the Blues' 3-0 victory over Sheffield Wednesday on Sunday.
Hudson-Odoi scored a fine goal during the victory and he was a surprise starter given earlier reports that he had handed in a transfer request in order to try and force a move through to Bayern Munich.
After the match, it was put to him whether that might be his last game in a Chelsea shirt and Hudson-Odoi was careful in his response.
"I don't know I can't say but I'll just keep working hard and you never know what happens," the 18-year-old said.
He was then pushed on whether he had been in contact with Bayern to which Hudson-Odoi said "I can't say, I haven't..." before the microphone was pulled away from him by team-mate Willian, who scored the other two goals for Chelsea.
Earlier Hudson-Odoi had been positive about the match saying it was one of his best for Chelsea.
"Yeah I think that's definitely one of my highlights. It was a great game, I think Andreas found me well, saw the run and obviously it was nice to top it off with the goal," Hudson-Odoi said.
Chelsea are the defending FA Cup holders and are now into the fifth round, the draw for which will take place on Monday evening.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany to leave after 11 years
- Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale in first round to defend title
- Manchester City win FA Cup to secure historic domestic football treble
- AFCON 2019: Why Asamoah Gyan must be sacrificed for the future
- Robben, Ribery strike in perfect farewell as Bayern seal Bundesliga title in style
- 'Bribed' referees who handled Ashgold-Kotoko clash banned temporarily
- Guardiola relaxed over UEFA probe into Manchester City
- Allegri to leave Juventus this summer
- ANALYSIS: Only these players from Ghana's 2017 AFCON team should go to Egypt. [Infographic]
- Wafu Women's Cup: Ghana fail to reach final after Nigeria defeat
- Asantehene calls for golf support
- Solskjaer will get financial backing to 'create success' at Man United
- Thomas Partey could join Inter, claims agent
- Man City referred to UEFA judicial chamber over alleged FFP breaches
- FIFA seeks a billion World Cup viewers to boost women's game