Multiple award-winning musician, Stonebwoy has announced his Therapy Summer Festival tour starts this week.
The tour will see him make stops across selected destinations in Europe, with appearances in venues such as Berlin, Cologne and more.
“Look out for the Therapy tour in Europe, this is just the continuation of my world tour,” she told Becky.
The tour is scheduled in support of his new single “Therapy” which was released on May 3 under his new Universal Music Group deal.
Below are the dates for the tour.
24th June – Trace Made In Africa Festival – Porto, PT
2nd July – Summer Jam Festival – Cologne, DE
9th July – Afrobeats Festival – Berlin, DE
29th July – Uppsala Reggae Festival – Uppsala, SE
6th August – Africa Music Festival – Emmendingen, DE
7th August – Kultureland Festival – Toronto, CA
12th August – No Logo Festival – Fraisans, FR
13TH August – Reggae Sundance Festival – Eindhoven, NL
- Entrance exam saga: Your desire to be a lawyer doesn’t mean you have to become one – GBA President
- U20 Women’s World Cup: Ghana play Japan today in likely do-or-die mission
- Organisers of ‘Aduru wo so’ walk caution Nana B against suspending Alan Kyerematen
- Ga Mashie celebrates Homowo: Pictures and videos of the colourful festival
- Labianca case: GRA dissociates itself from Col. Damoah’s comments against Special Prosecutor
- GLC barring re-marking justified, argument against directive only emotional – GBA President
- NPP flagbearership race: ‘The grassroots are yearning for Alan Kyerematen’ – Hopeson Adorye
- Former Ashanti Regional Minister, Samuel Nuamah is dead
- 8-year-old girl drowns in cesspit in Wa
- Dust disease: Are we doing enough to protect the population
Reduce ministers to 40 to save ¢6bn each year – IMANI Africa
Full text: Utility tariff increments announced by PURC
Free SHS: ‘Allow parents who are capable of paying to do so’ – Presbyterian Church to government
ECG begins repair works on transformers in Yilo and Manya Krobo municipalities
Electricity, water tariffs increased by 27.15%, 21.55% respectively; effective September 1
We’re committed to making Ghana safer – IGP reiterates as he receives new motorbikes
Let’s meet on stage – Mummy Dolarz challenges Big Ivy
Afrochella co-founder steps down following sexual harassment allegations
Cedi loses about ¢3.15 to dollar so far in 2022
Security agencies to permanently patrol river bodies to fight galamsey
Sam George and wife renew vows after 10 years of marriage
ADB to remain agric focused bank – Board Chairman
JoyNews’ Prince Appiah, Justice Baidoo win IOM best migration reporting award for 2022
Fuel prices may see marginal increase – IES
William Amponsah – Ghana’s rare long distance sensation