American musician, songwriter, record producer, reality TV star, and drummer for the rock band Blink-182, Travis Barker spludges his girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian on her birthday.
The couple has known each other for years, but it’s their new romantic relationship that has caused cybernauts to poke their fingers where it doesn’t belong.
The new couple have been setting the internet on fire with steamy hot photos of their public display of affection, although it has only been a month or two since they began dating.
Recently, Travis got a tattoo of Kourtney’s name on his chest and showed it off on Instagram, indicating that he is really smitten by his new found love.
Sources close to the Kardashians have revealed that his actions are reciprocated because Kourtney has expressed her desire to marry him someday.
It is certain that the lovebirds are enjoying their honeymoon phase especially after Travis’s grand birthday gesture went viral.
The rocker filled his girlfriend’s house with her favourite flowers; tulips and gardenias and even her sister Kim approved of the impressive floral arrangement.
He also took to his Instagram page and also wrote:
“I F–KING LOVE YOU!”
“YOU’RE A BLESSING TO THIS WORLD.”
Catch more of such juicy gossip on Joy Prime’s Fresh Juice which airs from 4:30 pm – 5 pm every weekday with Mauvie the Motivator.
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Some OMCs start reducing fuel prices, GOIL down by 3.5%
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- Ghana football: How to dribble around nationality rules
- Cyril Ramaphosa: South African president faces threat of impeachment over ‘Farmgate’
- Moody’s downgrade is a signal that investors must exercise patience – Prof. Peprah
- Seek out Vulture investors now – Prof. Peprah to Ofori-Atta
- Banks, investment firms have not acted fairly towards Ghanaian investors – Dr. Atuahene
- National Queen Mothers Platform joins fight against illegal mining
- Defer interest payments and pay principals – Prof. Peprah
- Harmattan Season: Wildfires destroy food crops in North-East Region
- NHIA opens new office at Mion
- Second Lady calls for comprehensive development of children
- Include persons with mental health conditions in immunization programmes – MindFreedom Ghana to GHS
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians – Prof. Stephen Adei
- Directors of ‘The Woman King’ auditioned me for a role – Prince David Osei
- Government’s management of economy commendable – Prof Adei
- Supreme Court dismisses suit against GRA’s pay 30% before challenging Act