The Office of the Head of the Local Government Service (OHLGS) has dispelled information circulating on social media that the Service has published notice for employment.
The Chief Director of OHLGS, James Oppong-Mensah in a statement on Tuesday stated emphatically that the information is false and must be disregarded.
Citing the said fake news, Mr Oppong-Mensah cautioned that some unscrupulous persons have defrauded some novice who fell for the message.
In view of that, “the Service wishes to inform the general public that it is not the author of the said information and has not contracted any institution or individual to do so on its behalf.”
“The general public is therefore urged to disregard the said information and treat it as a scam: and visit its official website for information concerning postings,” the statement added.
- Debt Exchange: 8 banks highly exposed to government bonds, may be hit hardest – Report
- Minority loses censure motion to dismiss Ofori-Atta
- Developing world faces $2.5trn shock; Ghana behaves like rich sultanate in the gulf – Bloomberg
- Driver’s mate killed, 2 in critical condition in gory accident at Gomoa Dominase
- Kalybos and I will have a child together if we are still single in 2 years – Ahuofe Patri
- ‘Ajax is getting too small for Mohammed Kudus’ – Inaki Williams
- Censure motion: Majority MPs walk out as Minority members cast vote
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Woman tracks down the love of her life 40 years after her disapproving family forced her to leave him
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- Escript Solutions Limited launches new online medical delivery app
- Huge fire engulfs Russian shopping mall
- Celine Dion reveals incurable health condition
- GFA, Saudi Arabian Football Federation sign MoU for mutual benefits
- NLA boss optimistic global lottery institutions leadership will implement resolutions to uphold best practices
- IoD-GH partners BoG to launch National Corporate Governance Code
- UBA Ghana’s Belinda Tinkorang named Corporate Lady of the Year
- Kofi Akpaloo promises to invest $1bn into Ghana football if voted as president
- Gunmen kidnap Nigerian politician’s wife and children
- Reality zone with Vicky Wireko: Pallbearers – wherein lies the attraction?
- Charles Cardinal: Food production in Ghana; The case of one-vilage-one-dam
- American rapper The Game to feature Jay Bahd in new track
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- 1$ now ¢12.80
- ‘People appreciate the way I dress and look all the time’ – Ceccy Twum