Audio By Carbonatix
The Multimedia Group says it will not run live commentary on this year's World Cup quarterfinals matches, on its radio outlets.
In a statement ahead of the fixtures, the Group said, this is due to a court injunction placed by the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation.
"...even though Multimedia Group Ltd is also authorised to run radio commentary of the tournament from the license holders. We are advised by our legal team to abide by the court's ruling as we seek redress," the statement explained.
Management assured all its partners and patrons that, "as a law-abiding entity, Multimedia Group Ltd. would not have broadcast the radio commentary of the World Cup matches without obtaining the appropriate rights and permission."
Find full statement below.

Latest Stories
-
Minority Leader slams Mahama’s gov’t over…
8 minutes -
52-old-year cabbie killed in crash on Wenchi–Wa Highway
16 minutes -
Mamprugu Traditional Council calls for probe into alleged abuses linked to Bawku conflict
19 minutes -
Midie schoolchildren wade through mud daily to access education
22 minutes -
Osei Tutu SHS parents appeal for support to complete classroom block
28 minutes -
Heavy Thursday downpour inundates Cape Coast
28 minutes -
Galamsey: Conveners disappointed as police cancel street protest
31 minutes -
Rev Enoch Thompson elected Christian Council Chairman
34 minutes -
Rebranded PNC will be formidable force for 2028 elections – Mornah
39 minutes -
Ghana’s digital cedi targets cross-border trade, financial integration
43 minutes -
Traders at Kotokuraba jubilate over restoration of GN Bank’s licence
44 minutes -
Government announces support package for South Africa evacuees
45 minutes -
AGI seeks incentives for renewable energy projects
52 minutes -
First non-Interest bank expected in Ghana this year – BoG Governor
60 minutes -
Scientist identified more B6 vitamin in Beer than previously anticipated
1 hour