It was a moment of excitement when some listeners of Joy FM converged at the Villandro Residence in Accra for Joy FM’s ‘Drive Time Family Sip and Paint with Lexis Bill’ on May 1, 2023.
The patrons were happy to see the host of ‘Drive Time’, Lexis Bill as they interacted with him. Also present were other presenter and staff of the station who had a good time with the listeners.
They took part in activities such as sip and paint, card games, dancing competition, musical chairs, among others.
Parents and their kids exhibited their artistic prowess as they drew and painted a coconut tree situated by a beach at sunset.
Top 10 selected painters were presented with medals after which the top three were chosen. The second runner-up was Tawfik, Curtis emerged the first runner-up and Judith was named winner of the painting contest.
Drive Time on Joy FM airs on weekdays from 3pm to 5:30pm.
See some photos below:
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters shameful, unlawful – Sammy Gyamfi
- His vision continues to inspire us – Ghanaians celebrate Kwame Nkrumah on his birthday
- Akufo-Addo urges international community to support efforts to resolve Africa’s conflict
- Aflao Border main gate temporary closed for security screening – Ghana Immigration Service
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. III
- Dr Bawumia visits Enchi voter registration centre
- Briphildon Foundation calls for African renaissance
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Heavy security at Jubilee House after arrest of protestors
- Ghanaians react to police arrest of #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators
- Azerbaijan halts Karabakh offensive after ceasefire deal with Armenian separatists
- Akufo-Addo calls for immediate reform of UN Security Council
- MohBad: Nigerian fans demand justice after Afrobeats star’s death
- Family announces burial date for veteran artiste Akwaboah Snr
- September FIFA World Rankings: Black Stars remain 60th globally, 11th in Africa
- Photos from #OcuppyJulorBiHouse protest