Comic actor Kalybos was left heartbroken after his proposal to Ghanaian songstress, Gyakie was rejected.
Kalybos revealed publicly in a recent interview that he becomes lovestruck anytime he sees or hears the 24-year-old, adding that he would love to start a beautiful relationship with her.
Among other things, he stated that his feelings for Gyakie surpass the 16 celebrity crushes he has in Ghana, and he would marry her if given the chance.
However, his proposal was turned down, and the reason, Gyakie has revealed is that she felt Kalybos was not serious about his assertions.
“I thought he was being jovial, I didn’t know he was serious,” she defended in an interview with Sammykaymedia.
According to her, they had spoken on multiple occasions, but the discussion was always on a musical level, the reason she believes his proposal is one of his gimmicks.
Should Kalybos exhibit seriousness, Gyakie revealed they would have further discussions off the cameras and see what would become of them.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at UK’s Coach Hene Sports Club
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation forms
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- Fitch upgrades Ghana’s rating to ‘CCC’
- IMF bailout to depend on government’s ability to achieve 55% of debt to GDP – Fitch
- Dr. Appiahene has never been a TESCON patron – Henry Boakye debunks claims
- International Forest Day: Connecting with ‘greens’, how West Africa’s decimated forests save us
- Appointment of NPP activist to EC board dangerous for our democracy – Alex Segbefia
- AfCOPS President files nomination to contest Muntaka at Asawase constituency
- Full text: Mahama’s speech on political financing in Ghana delivered at UPSA
- Mahama calls for the intensification of stakeholder efforts, engagement on NACAP
- Mahama recommends public funding of political parties bill to regulate political financing
- Ghana Chamber of Mines censures Golden Star attacks, worried over upsurge of violence against mines
- Ex-President Kufuor urges his scholars to exhibit high levels of integrity
- Boris Johnson clashes with MPs over Partygate denials
- Bolt donates to 2 institutions as part of CSR activities
- North Dayi health directorate holds 2022 annual performance review meeting
- Livestream: PM Express discusses EC’s neutrality
- FWSC working on linking salary to productivity – Benjamin Arthur
- ECG doesn’t have means to prove power theft – Lawyer