A 55-year-old woman, Agatha Tiwaa, has allegedly butchered her elder sister, Yaa Aworo at Mantukwa in the Berekum West district of the Bono Region.
According to an eyewitness, Hinneh Kwasi, there have been series of fights between the duo over a piece of land and that could be the reason for the unfortunate incident.
The deceased, Yaa Aworo was at the farm when Agatha Tiwaa, her younger sister assaulted her to death.
Hinneh Kwasi in an interview with Adom News revealed that he was returning home from his farm when the suspect informed him that she had just fought with her sister.
he said Agatha also informed him that her sister was in comma as a result of the fight.
Upon hearing this, Hinneh said he went to the scene where he discovered that Yaa Aworo was actually dead.
He further disclosed that the two have not been on good terms for a while.
Meanwhile, a granddaughter of the deceased, Gifty Agyeiwaa has called for the suspect to be arrested and prosecuted.
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery
- Finding middle ground: The Debate on Disbanding Student-led Traditional and Ritual Practices in Ghanaian Universities
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens faced challenges before Rwanda game – Nora Hauptle
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens beating Rwanda 7-0 satisfying – Nora Hauptle
- Deputy NPA CEO receives 2023 Leadership Excellence Award
- Guinean cycles across six countries for spot at Egypt’s Al-Azhar University
- Venezuela sends 11,000 troops to retake prison