A 55-year-old woman, Agatha Tiwaa, has allegedly butchered her elder sister, Yaa Aworo at Mantukwa in the Berekum West district of the Bono Region.
According to an eyewitness, Hinneh Kwasi, there have been series of fights between the duo over a piece of land and that could be the reason for the unfortunate incident.
The deceased, Yaa Aworo was at the farm when Agatha Tiwaa, her younger sister assaulted her to death.
Hinneh Kwasi in an interview with Adom News revealed that he was returning home from his farm when the suspect informed him that she had just fought with her sister.
he said Agatha also informed him that her sister was in comma as a result of the fight.
Upon hearing this, Hinneh said he went to the scene where he discovered that Yaa Aworo was actually dead.
He further disclosed that the two have not been on good terms for a while.
Meanwhile, a granddaughter of the deceased, Gifty Agyeiwaa has called for the suspect to be arrested and prosecuted.
- ‘You will not be Attorney General forever’ – Jinapor to Godfred Dame
- Parliament to pass stringent law to fight activities of LGBTQI+ – Bagbin
- Controversial Judgment Debt: Power Purchasing Agreement between Ghana and GPGC explained
- Kenneth Awotwe Darko: ‘I made a career out of telling stories of my pain’ – Why Omar Sterling’s album was worth the wait
- Xavier-Sosu introduces bill to secure compensation for victims of unlawful arrest, detention or conviction
- GPL wrap: Kotoko reclaim top spot after victory over Karela, Dreams climb into top 4
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- Judgment Debt saga: Nature of Power Purchasing Agreement signed exposed government to financial loss – AG
- Judgment debt saga: Ghana would have paid $1.76bn if the agreement was not terminated – Attorney General
- WAEC taking us to court over findings unfortunate – Africa Education Watch
Members of Appointment Committee were exempted from tree-planting exercise – Osei-Owusu reacts to Minority walkout
Majority dismisses Minority’s demand for re-vetting of 4 Deputy Ministers-designate
2 siblings who brandished guns in viral video granted bail for causing fear and alarm
Luv FM High School Debate: Prempeh College and St. Monica’s for the finals
Britney Spears speaks out against ‘abusive’ conservatorship at hearing
Volta Star Textile Limited inaugurates local union executives
I advocated introduction of Afrobeats category at VGMA – Kelvyn Boy
Recording studios were hard to find when I started music – Yaw Sarpong
Vien Health launched in Ghana to digitally ease doctor-patient access
Toddler feared drowned in Kumasi flood
Euros On MGL: Full last 16 line up as England face Germany
Euros On MGL: Germany book England last-16 date after Hungary draw
Okyeman accuses police of aiding sand winning in Akyem Abuakwa
Officialdom should not engage in lawlessness – Dafeamekpor on removal of DCOP Opare Addo
Tullow Ghana commissions 16-unit dormitory for Nsein SHS