The President of the Western Regional House of Chiefs, Tetrete Okuamoah Sekyim II, who is also the Omanhene of the Wassa Amenfi Traditional Area has described the National Democratic Congress (NDC) Vice Presidential Candidate as a very dignified personality.
Nana Okuamoah Sekyim II says Professor Naana Jane Opoku-Agyemang has always been dignified in her utterances and demeanor, commending her for the polished manner she engages in politics.
Speaking during a courtesy call by the NDC Presidential Candidate John Dramani Mahama, the Wassa Amenfi Omanhene said: “Your running mate, Professor Naana Jane Opoku-Agyemang paid us a courtesy call. Her demeanour and how she goes about her tour and speech pleases us.”
He thanked the former President for congratulating him on his recent election as President of the Western Regional House of Chiefs.
According to the chief, the December elections will be based on the records of the contesting political parties, adding that Ghanaians would speak with their thumbs based on the records.
- My wife has left me because of my child with another woman – Osofo Kyiri Abosom
- The Fourth Estate uncovers fraud in SHS computerised placement
- Full video: SHS computerised placement for sale
- New chief falls from palanquin during coronation in Central Region
- 8 persons arrested in ‘School placement for sale’ exposé
- Officials of China Mall, Shoprite, Palace Mall picked up for tax violations
- WAEC explains BECE grading system
- 3 grabbed for pulling down storey building at Cantonments
- Haruna led Minority leadership had challenges working with Bagbin – Asiedu Nketia
- Assault on Latif Iddrisu: No policeman touched him – Attorney General
- We need to find out if investigation on CSSPS was concluded – Dr. Anti
- We were denied CSSPS data to check public basic schools placement quota – Eduwatch
- GRA taskforce arrests five shopping malls managers for tax infractions
- Ghana free from sleeping sickness
- Forestry Commission demobilises excavator in Atewa Forest
- Emmanuel Owusu: Proposals to operationalise Ghana Financial Stability Fund (GFSF)
- Minority reshuffle: We didn’t consult Caucus for good reasons – Asiedu Nketia
- Chelsea transfer news: Blues bid £105.6m for Enzo Fernandez
- Mr Eazi featured in new star-studded #Boss Campaign
- I Am Investible launches project to create 20k jobs
- Finance Minister’s assurance on DDE welcoming – Individual Bondholders Forum Convenor
- African Development Bank approves $50m and €50m to develop agricultural value chains, improve food security
- ‘We Are One’ promo: The Osei Kuffuors emerge winners of first episode
- DDEP: There will be no punitive action for self-exemption – Individual Bondholders Forum
- Playback: PM Express discuss ‘School Placement for Sale’ documentary