Staff of Multimedia Group Limited in Kumasi has held a thanksgiving service to show gratitude for a successful operation last year and usher in a new one.
Led by management, worshippers converged at the Miracle Manna Church sang praises and prayed to their Maker for guiding them though the period.
It was a moment of for joy for Luv FM and Nhyira FM teams, as the voices behind the ‘microphone’ abandoned their consoles to join in the spiritual exercise.
The annual event saw foundations of Miracle Manna Church at Ayigya tremble as staff showered praises in loud voices to God for his protection, good health and blessings.
Programs Director for Nhyira FM, Benjamin Fiifi Ocran, explains the significance of the service.
"God has given us another opportunity this year to make a positive impact. In institutions like ours where things have become routine, if you don’t take care you will be comfortable but that is not it, you can do more. God expects us to do more.”
General Manager, James Aglah, looks into the future.
“A grateful heart is the one that succeeds God is our maker and everything we do is for God and country so for all that god has done for the business we need to give thanks, we give thanks to God for making our business successful, we need to thank God for protecting our staff and making sure that even difficult times we still success as a business.”
“Going forward into 2019, we will continue to lead the pack and the rest will follow," he added
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ghanaian lawyers appeal to IGP, Interior Minister to stop "brazen" murders
- Akufo-Addo outlines gov't's pillars of growth for Science and Technology
- We want answers to killings, not Commander's transfer - Alavanyo youth
- Political appointment or birthright?
- Ahmed’s killing: NDC stampeding investigations with own conclusions – Oppong Nkrumah
- Ghana's female peacekeeping officers winning hearts, minds in DR Congo
- Police interrogate Nyantakyi over Hussein-Suale murder
- Strong residents association will improve security - MP advises
- Hussein-Suale's death: GUNA calls on gov’t to improve security
- Parents of kidnapped Takoradi girls appeal to gov’t for help
- 'Sextortion': 10 cases recorded in less than a month
- Minority speaks on assassination of Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- Fishes return to Ankobra river as illegal miners exit
- Woman's lip bitten off after getting lift to buy food
- 'Assuming without admitting,' women lawyers condemn sexual exploitation