These past few weeks have been even more exciting, since the introduction of the Mini-Series of the Joy FM Family Pop Quiz.
Last Sunday, young Ayeyi qualified into the grande finale of the show.
Ayeyi Ofoe-Collins is a thirteen-year-old student, who came into the show with lots of determination and enthusiasm, ensuring that he walked home with 34 points, staying clear of the first runner-up, Michelle, at 25 points.
The lad, just like other participants, answered questions on English Language, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. All participants tackled the questions to the best of their knowledge, with hopes of being the ultimate winner.
Ayeyi joins three others in the grande finale on November 6, as they vie for the enviable spot of an all-expense paid educational and fun trip to Singapore in December.
The mouthwatering package has proven to be the motivating factor for all participants; an adventurous visit to Disney, a robotics workshop, gala dinner with children from other countries, the Young Achievers Leadership Academy (YALA) Camp 2022, amongst others.
The Joy FM Family Pop Quiz Mini Series will have one last episode on Sunday, October 30, prior to the grand finale in the first week of November. Participants will be required to answer series of carefully selected questions in the aforementioned subject areas.
The show airs this Sunday, from 3 pm to 4 pm on Joy 99.7 FM, hosted by Edem Knight-Tay, and sponsored by the Ghana Olympiad Academy. It also streams on Joy FM Facebook page. Join us to find out who qualifies from the fourth episode. The Joy FM Family Pop Quiz…building stronger family ties.
- Fuel prices to increase by 7%-13% from February 1, 2023 – IES
- Full video: SHS computerised placement for sale
- The Fourth Estate uncovers fraud in SHS computerised placement
- My wife has left me because of my child with another woman – Osofo Kyiri Abosom
- New chief falls from palanquin during coronation in Central Region
- Debt Exchange Programme: Article 71 Office Holders must take a 50% haircut – Labour Federation
- Haruna led Minority leadership had challenges working with Bagbin – Asiedu Nketia
- Education Ministry cautions against payment of money for school placement
- Assault on Latif Iddrisu: No policeman touched him – Attorney General
- Swansea fans clamor for Andre Ayew return
- There is no coming back from this – Husband of Yellow Sisi Waakye seller
- Kwabena Kwabena celebrates Agya Koo Nimo on 92nd birthday
- Modernisation and harmonisation of regulatory frameworks critical for universal broadband coverage by 2030 – MTN Group CEO
- Exposé on school placement: Education Minister and I should take full responsibility – Prof. Opoku Amankwah
- $350k STEM project inaugurated in Accra
- Alan is a servant leader – Rev Ampiah-Kwofi
- Economic activity moderates; but business, consumer confidence improves – BoG Governor
- Assist police to bring perpetrators to book – MP appeals to Krofrom residents
- Banks profit fall by 18.9% to ¢3.9bn in 2022
- Exposé on school placement: I’m appreciative of your investigations – Education Minister tells Fourth Estate
- Attorney-General touts Ghana’s strong human rights record at un in Geneva
- ‘Placement for sale’ exposé the greatest evidence of SHS placement fraud – Peter Anti
- ‘There’s nothing socialist about Nkrumah – 99-yr-old diplomat recounts
- Fiscal measures to help restore debt sustainability, cut inflation, stabilise cedi – MPC
- Young entrepreneurs in Ketu South Municipality sensitized on AfCFTA