Two persons have died in an accident on the Tema-bound side of the Accra-Tema Motorway.
The incident happened on Thursday, January 5.
An eyewitness who spoke to newsmen said the driver was over speeding and weaving through other cars.
The eye witness added that the driver lost control and crashed into a parked articulated truck.
The car was destroyed in the process.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- MP for Kumawu, Philip Basoah is dead
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- ‘Why approve the man who caused me such pain?’ Sam George questions Minority MP colleagues
- Substantial elements of Anti-LGBTQ bill have been modified – Akufo-Addo
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- Sights and sounds: Akufo-Addo hosts Kamala Harris at banquet
- ‘It was too big a risk to start him’- Hughton on Thomas Partey against Angola
- Playback: Kamala Harris addressed Ghanaians from Black Star Square
- Black Stars: 5 things we learned from the two games against Angola
- Treason trial: Court demands death certificate of Dr Mac-Palm
- Ghana Institution of Engineering opens 53rd Conference in Takoradi
- Shop owners at Kejetia Market protest closure
- Sarkodie takes daughter Titi on an adventure
- 8 die on River Oti due to capsized boat
- U23 AFCON 2023Q: Afriyie Barnieh, Issahaku and Nuamah start for Black Meteors against Algeria
- Rockson-Nelson Dafeamekpor eulogises late Kumawu MP, Philip Basoah
- Build partnerships to increase digital inclusion – Kamala Harris
- Majority MPs wear black as Parliament mourns late Philip Basoah
- Together we will address the challenges we face – Kamala Harris on partnership with Africa
- Falling oil price only explanation for low fuel prices
- Policy rate increase will exacerbate challenges confronting businesses, hamper growth and employment – GNCCI
- You don’t need money to make money; you need mindset – Oscar Bimpong
- Banks record significant losses due to DDEP – BoG
- US is committed to strengthening relationship with Africa – Kamala Harris
- Bond market: Trading activity in government bonds slumps by 15.5