Rapper Medikal has supposedly bought a brand new iPhone 11 Pro for his friend and controversial artiste Shatta Wale.
According to Shatta Wale, the ‘Omo Ada’ hitmaker handed the phone to him to help with their flow of communication.
Shatta Wale took to his Instagram handle to share the news with his followers while pleading they thank the rapper on his behalf.
“So @amgmedikal just bought me 11pro iPhone just to talk to me cuz he says my line is always busy ….AMG fans pls thank your Boss for me ðŸ™ðŸ½ hmmmm this my superstar won’t kill me! Thnx bro ðŸ‘ðŸ¾ðŸ‘‘â¤ï¸”¬,” he wrote.
Many fans who throng the ‘baby’ hitmaker’s comment section were impressed by the gesture of Medikal, others said the rapper was being smart to find a way to reach his friend and some fans requested one from Shatta Wale.
- Kwame Nkrumah should be the yardstick of good governance – CPP
- Police allegedly intercept illegal registrants
- Lionel Messi forced off with ‘old injury’ for Inter Miami as US Open Cup final looms
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery
- Finding middle ground: The Debate on Disbanding Student-led Traditional and Ritual Practices in Ghanaian Universities
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens faced challenges before Rwanda game – Nora Hauptle
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens beating Rwanda 7-0 satisfying – Nora Hauptle