The campaign train of Alan Kwadwo Kyerematen has received massive endorsement in the Bono East Region, as thousands of Party sympathisers thronged the streets on large numbers to welcome him and his entourage to the region on Wednesday.
As part of his nationwide tour of the 16 regions to announce his presidential ambition with the New Patriotic Party (NPP), the Alan team received one of the biggest welcomes ever seen in Bono East with defeaning shouts of support from the overflowing crowd.
A hugely successful interaction with Chiefs and other stakeholders of the New Patriotic Party saw thousands of Party supporters trooping to the venue to have a feel of the presidential hopeful.
At the Techiman Traditional Council, the linguist described Mr Kyerematen as a ‘true son of the soil’ since the links between Techiman and his hometown of Ejisu, were deep and rooted in rich history.
“You are our own. Techiman has a deeper connection with Ejisu, where you come from and particularly with your family. You are part of us”, the linguist at the Techiman Palace revealed.
The former Trade and Industry Minister then chronicled how his father , the late Dr. A. A. Y Kyerematen is connected to the Traditional Council.
He described himself as being part of the inner core of the Council, adding that he had come home to interact with his own people.
The presidential hopeful used the opportunity to meet the political, religious, traditional, and other stakeholders of the party, including the press.
The heartwarming scenes at Techiman manifested the open perception that Techiman is a Pro-Alan region when the Party heads to the polls later in the year to elect a presidential candidate.
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Cash-and-carry’ identified as cause of inappropriate antibiotics use in rural communities – KHRC research
- Pete Edochie reacts to death of grandson
- Bawumia launches GRA’s E-Tax Compliance Certificate to facilitate revenue mobilisation
- Photos: Adom FM and Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration with Durbar
- We were told he’s busy – National Film Authority reacts to Spike Lee’s comments
- New James Bond story ‘On His Majesty’s Secret Service’ commissioned to celebrate King Charles’ coronation
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Gwyneth Paltrow awarded $1 and cleared of fault over ski crash
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Anny Osabutey: At what point do we call ourselves a sovereign nation?
- Absa Group announces net zero targets as part of Broader Sustainability/Sustainable Finance Goals
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Avoiding the new marketing myopia – returning marketing to its noble roots
- Gold Mafia: Zimbabwe’s implicated preacher orders attack on anyone accuses him of smuggling
- Playback: Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration