Former Black Stars skipper, Asamoah Gyan is set to launch his book, LeGyandary on the 30th of April 2022.
Ahead of the launch, he has planned to embark on a media tour to publicise the event.
Speaking about the event, the organizer of the book launch, and CEO of Kels Media Group, Stella Kekeli Atakura disclosed that the event will happen at the Kempinski Hotel between 17:00 to 18:00 GMT.
She stated that the book launch will be a red carpet affair that will be strictly by invitation only, adding that it will be attended by the president, Nana Addo Dankwah Akufo-Addo, CAF president, stars and other international players etc.
During the book launch, the trophies of the football legend will be displayed.
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- South Africa calls on MTN, Ghana to resolve $773m tax dispute
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- Kweku Allotey: Why Alan Kyerematen is the grassroots people’s choice
- Galamsey: Teenager drowns in River Offin, another missing
- Police investigate alleged murder of Gospel musician’s brother by officers
- Build resilience at Ghana’s borders – Security Expert cautions Government
- Pay more attention to educational needs of deprived communities – Philanthropist tells Government
- International Needs Ghana commissions GH₵58K mechanical borehole at Nuaxorve
- NDC gives government 30 days to compensate victims of Ayawaso West Wuogon violence or…
- Stonebwoy talks Afrobeats, new album, Ghana’s popularity on The Breakfast Club
- Government rolls out National Rental Assistance Scheme to support low-income households
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- Government commits GH¢30m into implementation of the National Rental Assistance Scheme
- Messi says World Cup trophy ‘called out’ to him
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Would you flirt with your boss for a salary increase?
- I implore industry players to get closer to Agya Koo Nimo – Kwabena Kwabena