Ghana Premier League champions, Asante Kotoko, have unveiled their home and away kits for the 2022/23 season.
The inspiration behind next season’s jersey is to honour the club’s “pillar,” His Royal Majesty Otumfuo Osei Tutu II.
With a three-year deal already in place, Kotoko’s new kits were manufactured by Italian manufacturer, Errea.
The home uniform is mostly crimson with white trim around the sleeve and collar and has a stunning portrait of Otumfuo Osei Tutu II at the lower right of the jersey.
The club’s triumph in the CAF Champions League is indicated by the two stars that sit atop the famous emblem on the home jersey.
The away uniform also has a picture of Otumfuo Osei Tutu II embroidered in the lower right corner, with the neck region and sleeve borders being black and the primary colour being green, respectively.
The away kit has a distinctive crest of a Porcupine with the inscription “IFFHS African Club of the 20th Century” beneath it.
The Porcupine Warriors will have their pre-season in Turkey ahead of the upcoming season.
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- ‘Task Ofori-Atta to seek help from Seth Tekper in addressing our economic miseries’ – Gyampo to Akufo-Addo
- Cedi loses 40% value to dollar in nine months of 2022; places 147th position in world – Bloomberg
- Sam George deletes Facebook post about alleged attack on ECG system
- JICA organises third seminar on construction technology for Ghanaian engineers
- Forty Under 40 awards: Xodus Communications Limited releases full list of winners
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan
- ECG vendors should have been made to work round the clock to address challenges -Kofi Kapito
- Forty Under 40: WhiteChalk CEO wins Event Management and Planner of the Year
- Aluu 4: Ten years from the lynching that shocked Nigeria
- Sunyani West residents outraged over deplorable roads
- COCOBOD secures US$1.13billion to purchase cocoa
- Akonta Mining Limited has no permit to undertake any mining operations in Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve – Minerals Commission
- Celebrities mourn Ekow Blankson
- Pro-Alan groups step up efforts to win Ashanti NPP
- Sacking Samuel Boadu at the ‘wrong time’ brings pressure on the new coach – Amankwah Mireku
- Playback: PM Express discuss ECG vending challenges
- COCOBOD signs $1.13bn syndicated loan for 2022/2023 cocoa crop season
- Morocco will continue to support Ghana’s cancer fight – Ambassador