Andre Ayew put up an impressive performance at the Liberty Stadium, scoring the second goal as Swansea earned a 2-0 win against Blackburn in the Championship on Saturday.
The Ghana captain netted in the second half after Ben Cabango had given the home side the lead in the 25th minute.
It is Ayew’s fourth goal in nine league games this season.
Cabango marked his return to the starting 11 by powerfully heading home his second goal of the season in the 25th minute.
Ayew – captaining the hosts in the absence of Matt Grimes – then secured the victory just after the hour mark, as he found the net for the third consecutive meeting between the sides.
Swansea are now second on the table with 18 points, four behind leaders Reading.
Ayew has been in great form and has been named in Black Stars squad for the crucial qualifiers against Sudan.
The Black Stars will face Sudan on November 12 in Cape Coast and play the North Africans five days later in Khartoum.
They lead Group D with six points from their first two games, having beaten South Africa and Sao Tome and Principe last year November.
- Medical Doctor gets emotional on Joy FM over debt exchange
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Muntaka accepts Minority leadership reshuffle after meeting with Mahama
- ‘God, please’ – Asamoah Gyan prays for Christian Atsu, other celebs join
- Let’s continue to pray for Christian Atsu – Mahama to Ghanaians
- Cedi continues recent gain against dollar; $1 now ¢10.40
- Over 1000 dead as huge quake toppled buildings in Turkey and Syria while people slept
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Yul Edochie’s first wife threatens to sue actress over photoshopped image with Judy Austin
- College head found dead with husband and daughter
- DDEP: We’ll continue to converge there until we’re exempted – Dr. Anane Antwi
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- Grammys 2023: Viola Davis becomes an EGOT
- Grammys 2023: Kim Petras and Sam Smith break record and other takeaways
- NPP Jaman South’s aggrieved members are the proponents of “skirt and blouse” – Constituency executives
- Asante Akim Central NPP calls for fresh polling station elections
- We’ve amicably resolved impasse over change in Minority Leadership – NDC Council of Elders
- Full text: Finance Minister’s speech on DDEP deadline eve
- Accra-Tema Motorway no longer fits definition of motorway – NRSA
- SMEs without certification could lose out on ACFTA benefits – Trade Ministry warns
- Playback: PM Express discuss DDEP and government’s trust deficit
- DDEP will get economy fully back on track – Ofori-Atta
- All set for Kwabena Kwabena’s ‘Vitamilk Love Night’ show on Feb. 11
- Non-participation in DDEP will prolong efforts to resolve current economic crisis – Ofori-Atta