A group calling itself Ambassadors for Bawumia has made a pitch for the 2024 presidential candidacy of the New Patriotic Party (NPP).
According to the group, the Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia is a man of integrity, qualified to lead the party to victory in 2024.
The group says, Dr. Bawumia’s political journey so far, has been as glittering as his economic prowess and track record prior to him becoming a politician.
Founder of the group (A4B), Dr. Joseph Kofi Gyanteh said Dr. Bawumia has captured the hearts of many of Ghana’s educated urban middle-class elites, a constituency that is key for every election.
Speaking to the media, Dr. Gyanteh made a case for the party to give Bawumia a chance to exhibit the experience he has gained from the Presidency of Nana Akufo-Addo and move Ghana forward.
He revealed that from a political neophyte thirteen years ago when Dr. Bawumia stunningly entered the hot political scene of Ghana, he has metamorphosed into a quintessential politician, a reliable running mate, and an effective Vice President in Ghana all to advantage of the NPP.
Dr. Gyanteh reiterated that the Vice Price President’s attributes compelled them to solicit and canvass for support for him to break the almighty eight year (8) jinx.
“Currently we are made up of 200 patriots across the country and have our representatives in all the sixteen regions working for Dr. Bawumia to succeed,” Dr. Gyanteh.
He opined that their membership has extended to some MMDCEs, MPs and some aspirants who have humbly accepted the invitation to join the movement practically to get Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia elected as President in 2024 and beyond.
Dr. Joseph Gyanteh, therefore, called on all the foot soldiers to join hands together and fight for the right thing to be done in the party. This according to him will help the foot-soldiers to reap what they have sown.
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- McDan’s Salt Company disconnected from national grid over GH¢300k debt
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- Luv FM Primary School Quiz: 9 schools qualify for semi-finals
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Shell oil spill: 30k Nigerians seek compensation
- Kamala Harris to discuss Ukraine war with Tanzania leader
- Mathematics is the only understandable global language – Professor Nantomah
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Hearts of Oak back to winning; Samartex beat Kotoku Royals
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Prioritise three revenue bills to facilitate IMF programme- BoG Governor to parliament
- Anti-Gay bill has not been diluted – Defeamekpor
- Anti-LGBT bill: It promotes hate crime – Partington
- Government dismisses claims of Gh₵2.3 billion debt owed to Green Ghana seed providers
- Ghana’s integrated aluminium industry on course – Lands Minister
- Anti-LGBT: The President must go for what the people want – Most Rev. Gyamfi
- GES PRO ranked among top 25 public sector PR professionals