Ghana trailblazer and singer, Black Sherif has been honoured by BBC 1xtra as part of the artistes to be on the lookout via their prestigious Hotfor2023 campaign.
The Konongo native was chosen alongside several incredible artistes who are tipped to excel in 2023 and beyond according to the British black music powerhouse.
Some of the artistes who made the list include; the sensational British female group, Flo, Doechi, Cristale, Nemzz, Ayra Starr and Debbie.
Ghanaian singer and rapper @blacksherif_ has steadily been gaining traction both on the continent and abroad.— BBC Radio 1Xtra (@1Xtra) January 13, 2023
2023 promises to a strong year for this rising star ✨ #Hotfor2023 pic.twitter.com/LctNhHSJEh
Black Sherif had an incredible run in 2022 and released his debut studio album ‘The Villain I Never Was’ which is still charting across various digital streaming platforms.
He successfully headlined his own shows both in the UK and Ghana and gave out a stellar performance on the 25th MOBO Awards grand stage at the OVO arena in Wembley, UK.
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Protect KNUST brand for sustainable growth – KNUST VC urges alumni
- Cash-and-carry’ identified as cause of inappropriate antibiotics use in rural communities – KHRC research
- Pete Edochie reacts to death of grandson
- Bawumia launches GRA’s E-Tax Compliance Certificate to facilitate revenue mobilisation
- Photos: Adom FM and Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration with Durbar
- We were told he’s busy – National Film Authority reacts to Spike Lee’s comments
- New James Bond story ‘On His Majesty’s Secret Service’ commissioned to celebrate King Charles’ coronation
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Gwyneth Paltrow awarded $1 and cleared of fault over ski crash
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Anny Osabutey: At what point do we call ourselves a sovereign nation?
- Absa Group announces net zero targets as part of Broader Sustainability/Sustainable Finance Goals
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Avoiding the new marketing myopia – returning marketing to its noble roots
- Gold Mafia: Zimbabwe’s implicated preacher orders attack on anyone accuses him of smuggling