Black Sherif’s newly released song ‘Soja’ has made its first appearance on the Billboard US Afrobeats Chart.
The song that comes off his debut album ‘The Villain I Never Was’ made it onto the chart at number 23.
He beat Asake’s Ototo and Sungba, Bella Shmurda’s Philo and Victony’s Soweto to bag the spot.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, rapper Black Sherif released his much-anticipated debut album ‘The Villain I Never Was’.
Purposefully biographic, ‘The Villain I Never Was’ is about Black Sherif’s trials and tribulations.
“It took me everything to give life to this body,” the 20-year-old artiste said. “The one thing in my life that I gave everything up for. There is life in this body, I hope it treats you good and speaks to you like I want it to,” he earlier wrote in a social media post.
- T-bills, individual bond holders exempted from Domestic Debt Exchange – Ofori-Atta
- We’ll not accept Ofori-Atta’s debt restructuring – Minority
- Bright Simons: Ghana begins its dance with creditors
- Debt Exchange Programme is key requirement for IMF deal – Ofori-Atta
- Playback: Ofori-Atta launches Domestic Debt Exchange amid financial crisis
- Proposed debt exchange programme will bring some confidence into economy – Dr. Addison
- How individual mistakes cost Black Stars a round of 16 World Cup slot
- There was no approach from Ghana to play for Black Stars – Danny Welbeck
- Residents of Agbeve unhappy with dredging activities on Volta River by foreign vessel
- Increment in VAT is inappropriate at this time – Ghana Chamber of Commerce CEO
- Our aides are not our spokespersons – Visually impaired tells public
- ‘Gobɛ’ is not food for the poor; it’s expensive these days’ – Fameye
- Facial recognition metric app saved NSS GH₵112m – Executive Director
- SOS Children’s Villages holds STEM exhibition fair for schools in Juaben
- Take up farming seriously instead of leaving it to the aged – Paramount Chief urges youth
- Mandela Washington Fellows tackle Climate Change through Sustainable Agricultural Practices
- Rotary Club of Ho donates ICT lab to deprived Dodome Avexa Basic School
- 5th Colloquium of International Geoscience Programme underway at University of Ghana
- Journalists urged to change societal perception about persons with disabilities
- Labour unions kick against any ‘haircut’ on pension funds of workers
- Parliament does not have the guts to sack any Minister – ACEPA’s Rasheed Draman
- IHME Scientists advocate for research funding to combat bacterial pathogens deaths in Ghana
- Winner of Joy FM Family Pop Quiz Mini-Series jets off to Singapore
- Dr Nyaho Nyaho-Tamakloe: Whither Ghana’s Parliament
- Renowned conservationist worries over Shai Hills baboon killings by speeding drivers