Ghana’s national team, the Black Stars, have arrived in Spain ahead of their international friendly game against Nicaragua on Tuesday September 27, 2022.
The team touched down late Sunday around 11pm local time to a rousing reception from Ghanaian fans, who had been waiting for hours at the airport to welcome the team.
A video shared to social media platform, twitter, showed hundreds of fans cheering the players on as they made their way to the bus shortly after touching down in Lorca.
Otto Addo’s men will look to redeem themselves when they face the South Americans on Tuesday, after succumbing to a 3-0 defeat to Brazil in France on Monday.
The games form part of Ghana’s preparations for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar later this year.
Kick off for Ghana vs Nicaragua is 18:00GMT.
- Ghanaian forward Ibrahim Sadiq gets assist as AZ Alkmaar win big in Eredivisie
- Nhyira Fm’s Mama Effe honoured at Mali’s 63rd Independence celebration in Kumasi
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: I am here for Ghanaians, not NPP or NDC – Stonebwoy
- GPL 2023/24: Hearts of Oak beat 10-man Nsoatreman; Aduana beat Medeama
- Ghanaian youngster Raymond Anokye Asante scores in back-to-back games after injury return
- Ghanaian winger Joseph Paintsil scores first goal in Genk’s dramatic draw against Truidense
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham
- One injured in gas station fire at Katamanso
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw
- Playback: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too