Glico Healthcare has been adjudged the Number one Fastest Growing Company” at the 2017 Ghana Club 100 awards.
The Group Head, Corporate Affairs & Marketing for GLICO, Nana Efua Rockson stated, “GLICO HEALTHCARE is committed and has been consistent in delivering unparalleled value to its clients.”
She added “the GLICO Promise of ‘we cushion you for life’ is a promise that is always fulfilled.”
The Ghana Club (GC) 100 event held at the Kempinski Hotel, also ranked GLICO HEALTHCARE Number six (#6) on the GC 100 Ranking Table, ten places up from its number sixteen (#16) ranking position in 2016.
In 2016, Glico Healthcare was adjudged the third Fastest Growing Company at the GC100 awards.
The Scheme Manager of Glico Healthcare, Ms. Harriet Tenge indicated “our passion is to see all our stakeholders happy and by doing that we put in our best always and that has evidently culminated in this recognition”.
Dr. Emmanuel Abbeo Annorbah, the Deputy Scheme Manager and a licensed Medical Doctor, who received the ranking plaque for Glico Healthcare affirmed Glico Healthcare’s commitment to speedy claims authentication and payment.
He stated, “an efficient claim management system is essential for a viable private healthcare insurance service offering. This undoubtedly is an essential component in Glico Healthcare’s delivery of quality healthcare insurance.”
The Business Development Manager of Glico Healthcare, Ms. Maame Afriyie Boachie added, “essentially Glico Healthcare’s business model is underpinned by providing tailor-made health insurance products, professional customer services, prompt claim payment and innovation.”
Glico Life also placed number 65 on the 2017 Club100 ranking.
The Executive Chairman of Glico Group, Mr. Kwame Achampong-Kyei congratulated his staff and customers for their commitment to the company.
“This is great news, hearty congratulations to all Gliconians for the hard work. To all our customers, thank you for believing and trusting in the GLICO brand to cushion you for life.”
Glico Healthcare, is a leading private health insurance company in Ghana. It was the first Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) established in Ghana, after the enactment of the National Health Insurance Act 2003 (Act 650), to offer Ghanaians affordable and quality healthcare.
It has a nationwide network of service providers and delivers cutting edge technology to the provision of health services to its growing clientele. Glico Healthcare currently offers four key products namely: GLICO Health Plan, Glico Top-up Plan, Glico Tourist Health Plan and Glico Students Health Plan.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Gov't commissions $2.3m-electrification project in Eastern Region
- Phase 2 of Ghana Gas-WAPCO interconnectivity nears completion
- Data privacy serious concern for advertisers – IAA World President
- Govt, EU hold forum to boost investments, jobs in Ghana
- Coca-Cola ends plan to refranchise Africa bottling unit, keeps majority stake
- Bill to increase funding for research, development nears parliamentary approval
- Gov't urges CEOs to support SDG Delivery Fund
- High non-performing loans undermine low policy rate – BoG Governor
- Boosting Ghana's domestic tourism sub-sector, the way forward
- Customs offers importers big deal
- Uncertainty over 2020 elections to pressure cedi - EIU
- Vodafone promises ‘solid support’ for Ghana music despite ‘unfortunate’ VGMA brawl
- Ghana physically secure; now needs to be cyber secure – TripleCyber CEO
- Arthur Energy Advisors wins Outstanding Energy Consultancy in West Africa
- 350,000 employed in public sector – Bawumia reveals