Actress Yvonne Nelson has displayed the size of her bump in a photo-shoot confirming the stage of her pregnancy.
In an exclusive interview with Wowmagng, the social media celebrity reveals she expects to be a single mother stating 'as a woman, you cannot marry yourself'.
Ms Nelson has said she has been hoping to get pregnant since she turned 29 years. She talked about how she turned down the proposal of a man in London but became pregnant for another man who has not proposed marriage.
Revealing some details about the soon-to-be dad, she said he is British, has had kids before, he is "super happy" about becoming a father again and is a responsible man.
She said they both have an "understanding", a "vibe" and "a friendship" but no marriage plans. The actress said she is "truly happy" to be expecting a baby after praying so hard to God.
Yvonne Nelson said while the idea of marriage is "scary", she still holds on to the hope of marrying. "Yeah, when it happens, I will be glad" but adds "I don't want to put pressure on anyone".
She said while she may viewed not to have set a good example by putting a bump before a ring, she thinks "society is just too hard on some of us"
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little