Embattled Nigerian hip-hop singer, Davido, was spotted at the funeral service of his former Dj and friend, DJ Olu in Lagos.
The interment took place at Emmanuel Chapel, 405 Close, Banana Island, Lagos where the ace singer, his manager, Asa Asika and some of his crew members graced the occasion.
The service of songs for DJ Olu, held on wednesday.
The service of songs which took place at Olaniwun Ajayi Gardens in Banana Island saw friends and family of the late DJ Olu in attendance.
The deceased, who was found dead alongside his friend Chime on Saturday October 7, 2017, happens to be one of Davido’s close associate and also part of his large circle of friends before his demise.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kalybos reveals he used to aid internet fraudsters
- How much will hosting AFRIMA cost? Govt refuses to disclose
- emPAWA100: Mr. Eazi to empower 100 young artistes every year
- Photos: SAT Hosting Day 2: Take a trip back to history of mankind
- Royal Commonwealth Society unveils ambassadors for 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay competition
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay