Musician Worlasi says he can not tell if the much talked about 'beef' between rappers Sarkodie and M.anifest was real or just business.
According to him, while he has nothing against ‘ beefs’ in the music industry, he did not know the motive behind the two rappers' beef.
M.anifest and Sarkodie were embroiled in one of the biggest rap beefs the country has ever witnessed in 2016.
M.anifest, in his ‘godMC’ track, took digs at Sarkodie after he released his ‘Bossy’ song. Sarkodie also quickly replied M.anifest in his ‘Kanta’ track.
Their beef songs trended on social media for several weeks and generated a lot of public debate.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Commenting on the beef in an interview with Sammy Forson on 'Behind the Fame' on Drive Time on Joy FM, Worlasi, who many said was caught in the middle of the beef because of his relationship with the two rappers, said he was not bothered about the beef.
He noted that beefs are good provided they are for business and noted that most Ghanaian artistes engaged in beefs for business.
Shorty after Sarkodie and M.anifest's beef, the latter released '100%' featuring Worlasi.
Clearing the air on the song, the talented musician said the '100%' was recorded way before the beef and M.anifest only decided to release it after the beef.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video