Musician Worlasi says he can not tell if the much talked about 'beef' between rappers Sarkodie and M.anifest was real or just business.
According to him, while he has nothing against ‘ beefs’ in the music industry, he did not know the motive behind the two rappers' beef.
M.anifest and Sarkodie were embroiled in one of the biggest rap beefs the country has ever witnessed in 2016.
M.anifest, in his ‘godMC’ track, took digs at Sarkodie after he released his ‘Bossy’ song. Sarkodie also quickly replied M.anifest in his ‘Kanta’ track.
Their beef songs trended on social media for several weeks and generated a lot of public debate.
Commenting on the beef in an interview with Sammy Forson on 'Behind the Fame' on Drive Time on Joy FM, Worlasi, who many said was caught in the middle of the beef because of his relationship with the two rappers, said he was not bothered about the beef.
He noted that beefs are good provided they are for business and noted that most Ghanaian artistes engaged in beefs for business.
Shorty after Sarkodie and M.anifest's beef, the latter released '100%' featuring Worlasi.
Clearing the air on the song, the talented musician said the '100%' was recorded way before the beef and M.anifest only decided to release it after the beef.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters