Martha Ankomah has been unveiled as the face of the new GTP ‘Adepa Dumas’ fabric at a ceremony held at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Accra.
Friends and family members joined the actress to share in her joy as she bags a new endorsement deal with the textile giant GTP.
Head of Marketing at GTP, Stephen Kofi Boadi, stated that the inspiration behind the new range of fabrics was the zeal by women to stand out.
The fabric, he noted, is targeted at the very high end of society and has premium quality with varied colours.
He also announced plans by GTP to release new range of fabrics onto the market. The designs of the fabrics once outdoored, will not be repeated, he stated.
“So you might see the fabric, if you don’t buy, the next time you visit the shops, you will only find new sets of designs and fabrics,” he said
Actors, Majid Michelle, Salma Mumin, Harold Amenya and Sandra Ankomah were there to support the actress.
An excited Martha Ankomah thanked the brand GTP for choosing her.
Watch the interview below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap
- Michael Jackson's daughter rubbishes claim she attempted suicide
- Nigeria elections: Desmond Elliot wins Surulere1 Constituency
- 'I had breasts': Sam Smith on having liposuction at 12
- Video: Some people held prayer sessions to cast out rap ‘demon’ from me – Eno