Martha Ankomah has been unveiled as the face of the new GTP ‘Adepa Dumas’ fabric at a ceremony held at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Accra.
Friends and family members joined the actress to share in her joy as she bags a new endorsement deal with the textile giant GTP.
Head of Marketing at GTP, Stephen Kofi Boadi, stated that the inspiration behind the new range of fabrics was the zeal by women to stand out.
The fabric, he noted, is targeted at the very high end of society and has premium quality with varied colours.
He also announced plans by GTP to release new range of fabrics onto the market. The designs of the fabrics once outdoored, will not be repeated, he stated.
“So you might see the fabric, if you don’t buy, the next time you visit the shops, you will only find new sets of designs and fabrics,” he said
Actors, Majid Michelle, Salma Mumin, Harold Amenya and Sandra Ankomah were there to support the actress.
An excited Martha Ankomah thanked the brand GTP for choosing her.
Watch the interview below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win