Martha Ankomah has been unveiled as the face of the new GTP ‘Adepa Dumas’ fabric at a ceremony held at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Accra.
Friends and family members joined the actress to share in her joy as she bags a new endorsement deal with the textile giant GTP.
Head of Marketing at GTP, Stephen Kofi Boadi, stated that the inspiration behind the new range of fabrics was the zeal by women to stand out.
The fabric, he noted, is targeted at the very high end of society and has premium quality with varied colours.
He also announced plans by GTP to release new range of fabrics onto the market. The designs of the fabrics once outdoored, will not be repeated, he stated.
“So you might see the fabric, if you don’t buy, the next time you visit the shops, you will only find new sets of designs and fabrics,” he said
Actors, Majid Michelle, Salma Mumin, Harold Amenya and Sandra Ankomah were there to support the actress.
An excited Martha Ankomah thanked the brand GTP for choosing her.
Watch the interview below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle