Rapper Budukusu, formerly known as Quata, will have his latest video; ‘Sangolo’ featured on Amazon Prime Video, one of the world’s largest subscription platforms.
This will be facilitated by Aflik TV, a platform which bridges African culture with other cultures by bringing African inspired content to the digital space.
Budukusu’s single ‘Sangolo’, featuring Wyre, will air on Wednesday, Feb, 6.
The song, including other hit singles, is just a sample of the versatile compilation the rapper has created while with his management team, Bakus Records and Entertainment; and MIH Cultainment.
He is widely known for hits such as ‘Wind and Go Low’, ‘U Too Bad’, and ‘Baby’ and others.
Budukusu is well received in Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, many other African countries and the US, and therefore wish to capture hearts worldwide by featuring ‘Sangolo’ on Amazon Prime Video as a way of casting the net wider.
Not only will his single, ‘Sangolo’, featuring Wyre be featured on Amazon Prime, the rapper also did the soundtrack for an upcoming Nollywood movie, ‘SADE’.
Bakus Records in a statement said: “We want other cultures to enjoy the versatility. Budukusu is the only musician to record a13-track album on the same rhythm, and we will love for people to check that out. We knew Aflik TV, and Media Today Agenci would be a great partnership.”
Aflik TV, also said in a statement that, “We have many talented musicians we want to help expand their fanbase. It was a great synergy to connect with Bakus Records and Budukusu.”
Born in Ghana, Budukusu is considered as the fastest rapper in Ghana and the inventor of tongue-twisting in Twi.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Fans go wild for Kwesi Arthur's new album 'LFNKII - Home Run'
- Video: We will keep taking more pictures - Stonebwoy to Shatta Wale
- Video: Wendy Shay loves my vibe, so we got attached - Kuami Eugene
- Video: I knew Ghanaians would be judgmental about the VGMA song - Kidi
- I have no regrets campaigning for NPP - Bibi Bright
- Video: Kwesi Arthur is an amazing artiste; our connection is priceless - Kidi
- Patapaa's #Skopatumana challenge hits the internet
- I never begged D-Black for collaboration - Tinny
- 'Salma Feeds' feeds 1000 children Easter Sunday
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 16): DJ Mic Smith’s ‘Jama’ pushes 'Omo Ada' from number one spot
- Missing Taadi Girls: I'm sad but confident they will be found - Kofi Kinaata
- Okyeame Kwame, Samini join polio awareness campaign
- D-Black rejects Tinny’s request for collaboration?
- Song theft accusations don't move me - Kuami Eugene
- Mr. P of P-Square slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges