Rapper Budukusu, formerly known as Quata, will have his latest video; ‘Sangolo’ featured on Amazon Prime Video, one of the world’s largest subscription platforms.
This will be facilitated by Aflik TV, a platform which bridges African culture with other cultures by bringing African inspired content to the digital space.
Budukusu’s single ‘Sangolo’, featuring Wyre, will air on Wednesday, Feb, 6.
The song, including other hit singles, is just a sample of the versatile compilation the rapper has created while with his management team, Bakus Records and Entertainment; and MIH Cultainment.
He is widely known for hits such as ‘Wind and Go Low’, ‘U Too Bad’, and ‘Baby’ and others.
Budukusu is well received in Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, many other African countries and the US, and therefore wish to capture hearts worldwide by featuring ‘Sangolo’ on Amazon Prime Video as a way of casting the net wider.
Not only will his single, ‘Sangolo’, featuring Wyre be featured on Amazon Prime, the rapper also did the soundtrack for an upcoming Nollywood movie, ‘SADE’.
Bakus Records in a statement said: “We want other cultures to enjoy the versatility. Budukusu is the only musician to record a13-track album on the same rhythm, and we will love for people to check that out. We knew Aflik TV, and Media Today Agenci would be a great partnership.”
Aflik TV, also said in a statement that, “We have many talented musicians we want to help expand their fanbase. It was a great synergy to connect with Bakus Records and Budukusu.”
Born in Ghana, Budukusu is considered as the fastest rapper in Ghana and the inventor of tongue-twisting in Twi.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters
- I smoked because my family owned a marijuana farm – Pastor Abbeam